Sign in to follow this  
igota310-8

Whats a good, affordable seat for a 310-8?

igota310-8

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Eric

nylyon

I picked up this one at Tractor Supply for about $30 or so. Forget the model number, but it was in the garden tractor area. Very nice seat.

ornament2.jpg

ornament1.jpg

kpinnc

Check out Northern tool, or a similar big box store. Look for "Michigan Seat Co" on the bottom of the "cheaper" seats there. They are the same folks who made most of the WH seats, and they are identical to a factory item, minus the logo.

You just need to make sure the bolt pattern on the bottom is compatible. Otherwise you'll have to drill holes or fab an adapter to make it work.

Kevin

bell

Good luck with that... Sorry I can't help, but seats are EXPENSIVE!!! I can't believe how much money they get out of them.

Only thing I can think of is Tractor Supply has some nice ones... but they are at least $50 for their cheapest one. :drool:

Maybe check local lawnmower shops. :omg: They usually have a "boneyard" out back. Maybe find a newer "throw-away" mower with a nice seat?

Let us know if you find anything for a resonable price. JB

Rollerman

I've had good luck with a store called Rural King for seats.

If you have one in your area try them.

Irv

They had real nice ones at Lowes for 49.95 and when I bought them they were on clearance for 24.95 so I don't know if they still sell them.

Ohio_Tractor_Nut

I agree with Jim. I ordered one of these seats and it bolted right up to my seat spring holes. The seat is soft and well made. Just my 2 cents.

Picture009.jpg

igota310-8

Thanks all, Im going to my local TSC tomorow, if no luck there im gonna hit up the Ebay man you ppl recommended, He also has a new gas cap that would fit my 310-8 it seems......The old one is so yellowed I cant read it no more....... :omg:

Eric

bustedglass

I got the one shown on my avatar tractor, at Lowe's. It is high back and real comfortable. Universal fit that bolted right up, no problem. I think it was around $ 30.00 .

Kyforeman

I got the one shown on my avatar tractor, at Lowe's. It is high back and real comfortable. Universal fit that bolted right up, no problem. I think it was around $ 30.00 .

The ones That Lowe's had on clearance were made by Arnold if I recall and they are a very comfortable High Back seat with plenty of padding. The 3 that I bought from the closest store also had the Drain holes in them which is a nice feature if your tractor accidentally gets stuck out in the rain. If I recall they were marked down to 29.00 but I ended up getting them for 23.00 each as I bought the last 3 remaining ones that they had. You might check around if you have any Lowe's stores around you as for the price and quality you just cant beat the seat.

Greg In Kentucky..