Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

My Buddy Les Paid Me A Visit Today

HorseFixer

Well yesterday MAJ and I were coming home from the hospital and MY Pal Les Sheesley from Des Moines Iowa said he was going to be in the area on his way to the Portland swap meet. He wanted to stop by and see me & MAJ. We had a wonderful visit he also wanted to unload a few RAJ & suburb implements :omg: and that made the visit even more enjoyable. He kept pestering me about being a

Star *because of that daNG MAGAZINE article and I told him that he could take the magazine and $2.50 cents and go to holiday inn and buy himself a cup "O" coffee :drool: jeesh he kept it up till I signed him a copy! <_< I told him to hang it in his garage to drive off the rats and vermin's! :drool: anyways here are some pics of our visit and implements which include a LTD-24 Dump Trailer a LMR-30 front mount reel mower and a ST-302 Suburban snow thrower!

LesDuke005.jpg

LesDuke007.jpg

JimD

a very nice visit indeed! also very nice too see you home, up and around, and doin so well. don't get any ideas about restorin those implements just yet though, and oh, by the way, seein that big smile of yours..."always leaves me laughin" :omg::drool::drool::( welcome home, "duke"

wallfish

Glad to see your doing well Duke!

Butch

Am I missin something here? Arentcha supposed to be home kicking back and relaxing instead of getting a Wheel Horse freebie adrenaline rush? :omg:

Suburban 550

Tell him Butch. Seems like he just don't listen. :omg:

Sarge

Wow, glad to see Les is out and about. We met last winter during the nastiest day the Midwest had seen in 10 years, he sold me the second 1277 . Nice score, that 'burban blower looks to be in good shape.

BTW-Les, I believe, had told me you knew a fair bit about Amigos?

Sarge

bell

NICE SCORE Duke!!! :drool::drool: :omg:

Coadster32

You score better than most, even when you're not looking!! :omg: Nice to see you up and about, just be cautious.

WheelHorse_of_course

Wow! Suburban heaven! :drool:

:drool: :omg:

can whlvr

Good to see you out and about,good luck!!

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :drool: Yeah Les used to be quite the WH collector he had over 40 tractors last spring and sold him to Dave Brown ( I think thats his name :omg: ) in PA. Who in turn sold at the WH show last summer. Les also used to have about every attachment WH made at one time or another. He has sold everything he has. I hate to see him get out of it. Sarge wasn't me on the Amigos altho they were built up by me about 15 miles away in Dowagiac MI. You may be thinking of Aaron W. Davis he is an Amigo Nutt. :drool:

Sarge

Ok, thanks for the lead-any idea of how to contact him ? Brother in law has one, looking for info on it or maybe a collector that would be interested . This one is pretty complete and still runs ...

Sarge

saint51771

Hey Horsefixer, Tell Les that Garry from Berkley Mass was asking about him. He bought a cutter bar for his 551 from me about two years ago and I lost touch with him. I know he has more Horses then one man should have... envy here, what can I say.

Garry

Attached Image

post-4-1242750691.jpg

oldandred

Its hard to keep us wheel horse guys and gals down

Duke sent you a email

HorseFixer

Hey Horsefixer, Tell Les that Garry from Berkley Mass was asking about him. He bought a cutter bar for his 551 from me about two years ago and I lost touch with him. I know he has more Horses then one man should have... envy here, what can I say.

Garry

Gary I have Les on the phone now he says hey! Oh by the way I have the front sickle bar mower and the 551 :drool: small world isn't it! :drool: Les says he about drowned in portland! He was looking for a pntoon boat! :omg: