Sign in to follow this  
gwgdog66

Permanent Front Ball hitch

gwgdog66

I run across this on e-bay the other day, and thought it would be real handy. It permanently mounts to the front of the tractor, and don't get in the way of the front tachamatic.

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

It does hit the grill when the hood is opened, notice the scuff mark :omg:

DSC00419.jpg

It was painted black when I ordered it, and I just had to paint it red. It comes in handy when you are mowing and have to move a trailer or three that are in the way :drool:

Duff

Is this the same fellow who has the removable front and rear hitches, and one of the rear hitches has an extension so you can pull trailers and such? How is the quality? :omg:

Duff :drool:

gwgdog66

Yes it is the same fella. The quality is very good, heavy duty. The only drawback I see is the hood hits it not allowing the hood to open fully.

I used this to move a trailer loaded with a hot tub, and 6 other guys, about 800 yards, turning the trailer between a bunch of trees to the back deck of the house.

jtmoyer

do you think a snow blower will hit it?

SALTYWRIGHT

HI...........I HAVE HAD ONE FOR ABOUY A YEAR. I WORKS VERY GOOD AND WILL NOT HIT THE HOOD ON MY GT=1800-H. IT IS HANDY TO HAVE. I MOVE A 2000 LBS BOAT WITH IT. RUSS :omg:

Buzz

I used this to move a trailer loaded with a hot tub, and 6 other guys

Hmmm............ you moved 6 guys in a hot tub. I'll bet there's an interesting story behind that move :omg:

gwgdog66

Hmmm............ you moved 6 guys in a hot tub. I'll bet there's an interesting story behind that move :drool:

Hmmm............ you moved 6 guys in a hot tub. I'll bet there's an interesting story behind that move :(

I left myself wide open for that one! :drool: Should have had some pictures :omg: for this show.

They turned the heavy beast up on it's side, and road on the trailer sides holding it up right whilst the horse piloted by me, put the trailer in position for the final off load.

gwgdog66

do you think a snow blower will hit it?

I honestly can't say. Never uesed a snow blower in Oklahoma. I can get a measurement from the front of the tach-matic to the end of the hitch.