Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

Quiet season...

Sparky

Hey guys, this must be quiet season here at the forum. I dont know what you all are up to but I bought a new (new to me) boat and its grabbed all my attention. Its been super hot and humid so I have been to the lake almost every other day with the kids for a rip around the lake and then some swimming. I also got the quad back from the Honda dealer ($$$$$$) after having some work done and have been tooling around in the woods on it. I aslo have a business trip to California next week and then a 9 day vacation in Maine right after that so my time is really booked up.

I havent given up on tractors and have actually sold a couple to make room for my D-160 to come home so it can get finished. My long term goal is to bring it to the Wheel Horse show next year since I didnt see one D-160 with the Onan twin ( should that be telling me something about this motor :D ?). Anyway, after seeing lots of Lawn Rangers and round hoods and RJ's and "B" Series and "C" Series and some "D" Series I figured I would bring something different to the party!

Mike......still here....

Rollerman

It does seem to be quiet on here lately.

Currently my wife & I have are home up for sale...& the realitor asked us to move some stuff out to make it appear more open.

LOL where did it go...you guessed it...in my shop.

So not getting anything done with the horses till I can get more room.

Are local garden tractor show is comeing up ( Riverview-Constantine,MI 7-27/28-07) in a few weeks & am looking forward to it.

Well better go think my wife wants to clean again..... :D

Stephen in northern IN...washing the carpets so much I think cat tails may grow!

nylyon

Here's the pics Mike sent from his new boat. I can see why he's not around lately, with the weather finally getting hot, it is perfect for boating around.

Crestliner.jpg

Crestliner2.jpg

Crestliner3.jpg

nylyon

Between getting ready to go camping, going camping, un packing from camping taking care of all the chores and work being really busy, doesn't seem like a lot of time. Not getting a lot of seat time either. Been busy taking care of the mess the pool installers left, looking forward to some quieter days.