Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

Added another one to the herd!

WHC-125

Today I picked up a C-101 8 speed with a 42 inch rear discharge deck, Brinly tow behind sweeper, 42 inch plow(With rear quick attach), WH wheel weights, chains, and a WH trailer. The tractor and attachments are all original.....in great shape, the seat is like brand new and has no rips or rust(Original high back WH seat). Tires are in great shape as well. It was sitting for about 2 years in the previous owners garage and I brought it home put jumper cables on it and that Kohler kicked right over and purrrs like a kitten.... I will get pictures ASAP. BTW I ind of stole it for the price I got it for :drool:

Thanks again Bill for helping me get it home :omg:

blaise314

I'm eager to see the pics! I just bought a garaged C-101 8 speed with wheel weights too, but I paid close to what it was worth. Sounds like you got the whole attachment package to boot!

stevebo

figures you got it for a "steal" that is how you work. You need to upgrade to a 16-20HP Maroon stripe.....

WHC-125

You need to upgrade to a 16-20HP Maroon stripe.....

Steve, have you noticed the size of my yard? <_< 16-20 hp isnt necessary unless I get a loader or start a business :omg:

WHC-125

Heres a few pictures before I pressure washed it today

TractorPullandC-1015-9-09006.jpg

TractorPullandC-1015-9-09007.jpg

Bill

figures you got it for a "steal" that is how you work. You need to upgrade to a 16-20HP Maroon stripe.....

Steal is not the word I would call it, I was embarrassed myself, when I was loading it on my trailer... :drool: :omg: