Sign in to follow this  
92Pony

Put new blades on the deck (48")

92Pony

Last year, my deck was striping pretty badly especially when cutting taller, thicker stuff, and started sounding a little different at the very end of the season. I figured the blades were pretty-well shot, so I ordered a new set before even mowing for the first time this year. I put them on and man, what a difference! And with good reason. :drool:

IMG_0104.jpg

BTW, I got these from Pat's Small Engine Plus. They were only $7.xx ea +~$7 shipping. Pretty decent price, I thought. They're made in France :omg: but at least not China.

Wade

Confused99

Looks like you got your money out of the old set.

W9JAB

Are you cutting grass? or rocks

92Pony

Are you cutting grass? or rocks

Definitely got all the goodie out of the old set!

LOL! Well, the previous owner used the mower really as a rough-cut mower on a farm of sorts, so it cut it's fair share of chunks of wood, rocks and debris. I have been using it mainly to maintain the grass/weeds along side our lane. However, with the new blades, I may very-well get lazy, stop using the push mower and use it on the lawn. :omg:

Wade

zieg72

Definitely got all the goodie out of the old set!

LOL! Well, the previous owner used the mower really as a rough-cut mower on a farm of sorts, so it cut it's fair share of chunks of wood, rocks and debris. I have been using it mainly to maintain the grass/weeds along side our lane. However, with the new blades, I may very-well get lazy, stop using the push mower and use it on the lawn. :drool:

Wade

Lazy, no. That would allow more to get done so it is time management. Prolly need ear plugs now it actually lifts the grass to cut. Lucky you didn't loose any bearings due to out of balance blades.... :omg: