Sign in to follow this  
Deere Hunter

My pulling tractors

KeithB

That super stock is some kind of nice :omg:

Deere Hunter

Do you have any pictures of the frame you built?

Don't really have any pics on the computer of the chassis when I was building it. I started with a Cub 100 and used the back half frame rails that bolts to the cub rear. Since the Command sets 1 3/8" higher than the singles cub used I had to drop the motor for the driveline to line up. So from the clutch pivot point foward was frabricated.

Here's the only pic I could find showing this

100_1918.jpg

another pic after some painting and mocking up the shields.

000_0113.jpg

I have another set of frame rails laying in the garage for a future tractor. I want one that looks just like this one but with the trans raised up into the frame getting a lower center of gravity. But won't have the rake this tractor has, but more of a level stance. Should help get hooked up on some of this "junk" tracks we pull on thru the summer :omg:

gardentracotpullinfool

well it looks cool no matter how you did it. i want to eventully build something like it for me but with a single 16 running 8 grand. i know i could use a normal horse but not sure yet many years to think about it.

gardentracotpullinfool

hey deere hunter i was curious about your 320 plus what kind of rpm's does it turn i have been kicking the idea of a twin for my new toy but not 2 sure yet. :D 4 the :USA: also what size pulleys you running if ok 2 ask is it a single belt or double all info will be greatly apprciated

Deere Hunter

The ungoverned engine I use to have on it would turn around 7500 rpm's. Single belt with a 5" pulley on the engine.

gardentracotpullinfool

that's what i was thinking to but thought i would ask thanks so much 4 your help :D:USA::wh::D :ychain:

gardentracotpullinfool

one more question was it stock camed or aftermarket?

bustedglass

Great looking tractors, and great video's. Thank you for sharing :D .