rickv1957

NOS WHEELHORSE TRACTORS

linen beige

Well said Duff!

As for the question of whether to assemble or leave crated. I feel that leaving them in their crates may hold interest, but feel that, given the current interest in restoring older WHs, now is perhaps the most opportune time to uncrate and assemble each one.

However, I would not just take them out and put them together. I would video the process documentary style so the information gained could be shared again and again.

Then I would put them on display.

But the bottom line is these are Rick's tractors and he can do whatever he wants to do with them.

rickv1957

AS I have assembled and cleaned these NOS tractors that is as far as I will go for now ,I have no reason to believe that they all will run with gas and oil ,my NOS 68 raider 10 started right up after 40 years with no problems or adjustments needed,still has its original battery!,if you folks need any pictures or anything else please ask as I enjoy these ol wheelhorses and other folks that have the same bug.,thanks Rick

HorseWhisperer

O.M.G. I cant believe your getting the tires dirty!

whtractors24

ughhh where in the world rick do you find all these and to top it off i bet your getting a steal price on them!

• Like 1

jusjeepn

Uhhh..... last post was 3 years ago...... he doesn't even own most of these anymore.

• Like 1

SNYFIX

I had a gentleman today tell me that he knows of some people that would pay upwards of $100,000.00 for all seven of these tractors.

SELL !!!

COMMANDO6

Can you say "old topic"? Very cool find, so what have you done with them?

rmaynard

The bulk of these tractor went to auction several months ago.

SkyhawkTL

The bulk of these tractor went to auction several months ago.

Bob - all I need is a B100 like yours. I hope someone is telling you that you do nice work.

horsesaver98

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i wish i could find some stuff like that and do u plan on selling any :ychain: :ychain: :bow-blue: :bow-blue: :bow-blue::eek: :eek: :eek:

Wheel Horse Kid

I never saw this post before today and I am amazed with all those great finds!

bowtiebutler956

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I'm still new around hear , and that was an amazing find! :scared-eek::bow-blue: I glad this thread got pulled out of the moth balls! It's always cool to see a find like that, and truly amazing! :text-datsphatyo:

Matt :flags-texas:

clyde

DAD is that you my long lost father! i will be over fri, to pickup my early inheritance!!!!!!!!!!! :bow-blue::woohoo::ychain: you are my hero congrats!

can whlvr

as stated earlier most of these tractors got auctioned off,so they arnt together anymore,and some sold for reasonable prices

Operator

I got to meet Rick and bought the 1984 C-195 , and see a lot of his tractors! Great time in MO! This was all before "the auction" though.

partsman

very very NICE!! :) :bow-blue:

SNYFIX

There is a well known standing offer to ANYONE that they will pay $50,000.00 (yes, $50,000.00), (may be more now) to anyone that can find a brand new WWII Jeep IN A CRATE for some guy in the midwest. Think of how many $50,000.00's this very happy guy has sitting there !!!

mid60's

Well, I picked up the NOS Raider 8 with a NOS Grader blade and the NOS Commando 800 at the auction. I was thrilled to get these two. The first time I saw them they were still in crates at Ricks. They now reside in Warsaw MO.

Wheel Horse Kid

Is the gentleman that originally bought these tractors (rickv1957)doing okay? I am not being nosy or anything, but I just happened to go on his profile page and I saw that he has not made a post since March of 2011, over a year ago. Just wondering. Maybe something happened to him that I do not know about????

dcrage

Taylor

There was a divorce and the aforementioned auction was a result of the divorce

For what it is worth -- I think Rick has had some of his Ds out on Craigslist (KC MO)

Wheel Horse Kid

Taylor

There was a divorce and the aforementioned auction was a result of the divorce

For what it is worth -- I think Rick has had some of his Ds out on Craigslist (KC MO)

Okay, Thanks for letting me know! Like I said before, I was not trying to be nosy, I just wondered why he was not posting on RedSquare anymore and if maybe something had happened to him. It seemed strange that he was no longer posting, because it looks like he really liked his tractors, but now I know.

wheelhorsec85

DAM DUDE !!! :eek: HOW MANY NOS TRACTORS YOU NEED :eusa-think: . YOU REALLY GOTTA SHEAR THE WEALTH :teasing-poke: NICE FIND CONGRATS :grin:

rickv1957

Is the gentleman that originally bought these tractors (rickv1957)doing okay? I am not being nosy or anything, but I just happened to go on his profile page and I saw that he has not made a post since March of 2011, over a year ago. Just wondering. Maybe something happened to him that I do not know about????

Rick V is doing better than ever,still luvin them tractors and oh still have several NOS models! :)
  • Like 4

rmaynard

Glad you are doing well and still having the "love affair" with the horses.

varosd

Rick,

Good to see you back on RS!! :D