Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Question for some of the members....

whfan74

Sorry if this should not be posted here.

I am sure it is no news to many of you the posting on Indianapolis Craigslist this past Thursday night. Someone is selling 17 of there horses due to illness along with attachments. I have emailed 4 times since then and have never had a response.

Is it possibly one of our members posting this?

Has anyone else had any luck making contact with the individual? There is no phone number, just an email address.

Just curious....

porkchop

I emailed him with questions and best wishes but have not heard back. Whoever it is has alot of tractors.

Jim_M

His name is Stan if I remember right. I think the 875 he's selling used to be mine. I had his phone number at one time but I haven't been able to find it yet. I'm still looking though. If I find it I'll tell him to check his e mail.....after I buy all the good ones. :omg:

Lane Ranger

I heard back and he provided me with the information I requested.

whfan74

Hey Lane.....

Does he have anything left?

jusjeepn

I've sent 3 messages, no response!

Lane Ranger

Mr. Winkler had 78 email messages this am. A lot of interest! But imagine the task of responding!

jerrell

:drool: :omg: is he a member of RS,,Man, this really is a double edged sword, if he posted and really needs the money, sorta like a foreclosure, he will have to take what's offered and end up loseing money, and with a serious illness he may not be online as much attending to the illness

on the other hand he may have that tractor or parts, or equipment everone is wanting?? :drool:

puddlejumper

He replied to my email today from a couple of days ago. I told him there was a lot of concern for him here. and suggested that he might check in if a member. Support can come from a lot of directions. Cancer free for two years. A little encouragement can go a long way.

bo dawg

Doesn't sound good at all, I hate to hear of anyone ill and having to liqidate a colection.

Now I see a mad stampeed of WH fanactics going to his house, go easy on him, I think I'll set this one out.

:omg:

Michael Bullington

is this the Stan in Ill. ...I bought a tractor from a stan about 6 months ago and when I got to his house there was tractors and decks everywhere. Very Nice guy if its the same person.