Sign in to follow this  
porkchop

no horses 3 cubs

porkchop

I went to look at a wheel horse and ended up with 3 cubs. Is there anyone here that collects them too?

milleroct093.jpg

milleroct096.jpg

milleroct097.jpg

Kelly

I like the 147, lights, electric lift, hub caps, and looks to be in good shape.

T-Mo

Nice looking Cubs. I have 3 Cubs myself now, two 104's and a 122. Those look to be keepers there. I agree with Kelly on that 147, but the other two aren't bad either.

pond195520032003

yep, i agree with the others! where are you located! my brother has 6 or 7 cubs still and about 17 decks :omg:

Sugarmaker

porkchop,

I like the 147 also. I have a 127 with no hydraulics. The engine needs overhauled.

Wished I new you had all those decks. My son just repaired his deck on a 107, it was in bad shape. He still might be interested in a good used deck if the price was right? P.M. or email me if your brother has prices.

Thanks,

Chris

big mike

Cubs?....icky ole things......oh wait,that's what's filling my shop and my barn and my shed and my yard.....I guess at 25 I collect them :omg:

That 147 looks good,watch the electric lift.Some of them have an overrunning clutch to keep from breaking the gear inside if it gets to the top of its travel and you don't let up on the switch fast enough.If the electric lift breaks it can get pricey to fix IF you can find parts.

I'd trade ya a nice lil 704 I picked up for the 147 if you were so inclined.

porkchop

I removed the gas tank from the 147 it smelled like turpintine. Cleaned it took carb apart and cleaned. NO spark!! Replaced the coil. It started right up and I mowed my 2 acres with it. I would trade for horse but it would have to be a 12hp or bigger with a good deck

T-Mo

I removed the gas tank from the 147 it smelled like turpintine. Cleaned it took carb apart and cleaned. NO spark!! Replaced the coil. It started right up and I mowed my 2 acres with it. I would trade for horse but it would have to be a 12hp or bigger with a good deck

Would a 314-8 with a great 48" deck suffice? :omg:

porkchop

T-mo that would work. I sent you a pm.