Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Found sumtin' fer a raffle prize!

BPjunk

Went looking through my file cabnet in the office and found a envelope from Rallye Productions and the envelope was all the paper work for the dash plaques made for the 2000 2nd Annual Wheel Horse Show. Of which includes the artist proof they sent me back and the original I drew for them to go by. The letter I wrote discribing how the dash plaque should read and a e-mail photo with a pictures of the RJ-35 used on the second Annual Wheel Horse Show dash plaque. A second artist drawing had to be done because the first one had lug nuts on the front wheel rims (both drawings will be included).

Since the first dash plaques was made and paid for by me the Wheel Horse Collectors Club does not own this paper work ... I do and I will donate it for a raffle prize at the 11th Annual Wheel Horse Show.

Wild Bill in Richmond, Va.

HorseFixer

Great prize Bill! Need stuff "paraphernalia" like that for my wall of shame! :omg:

oldandred

Great idea bill thats using your head

I think

Butch

Great prize Bill! Need stuff "paraphernalia" like that for my wall of shame! :omg:

"Hooga Booga Hoo, Hooga Booga Hoo". Now to the freezer and stick

some more pins in my Dukester and MJ dolls. :drool: :drool:

JimD

HorseFixer

Butch

I almost spit my coffee out!! :drool: Now that there was some funny stuff!! :omg:

Now back to paintin a little "JD" on those dolls! :drool:

HorseFixer

:drool: Ya know butch I know I dish it it out but figure I can take a bunch too. :omg: Ya know the way I figure If I can make one person laugh a day in this ole world as bad as things are Ive done my job! Glad you found some humor and was a good sport about it! :drool: Look fwd to meeting you at the show no spitting coffe on me tho! :(

Butch

Duke that cartoon was a killer!! :omg: It caught me by surprise but God it was funny!! I was expecting a come-back but not that!! :drool:

whfan74

Great response! This was one good comeback.

That is what I enjoy about this site....great humor!

jerrell

:omg: this just goes to show you ,,,, serious and funny can go together,, VERY FUNNY,,,good going guys.. :drool: