Sign in to follow this  
Prater

Anyone use these weights?

Prater

I just ordeed a set of these weights for my 416-8. I will make a bracket using an old mule drive so I can remove it when necessary. Just curious if anyone else has used these weights?

Ebay item #280337497282

116 pounds for $79 including shipping I dont think I can go wrong with them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...y0%3D%26fvi%3D1

HorseFixer

No, but I will be in the market for some for my C-120 :omg: Did ya get them? And if so lemme know how they work out. I need a set because Im adding a 2 stage blower.

Prater

Duke,

I will let you know when they arrive. I figured for the money it was a good deal. the seller had a lot of positive feedback on them as well. I had been holding out for a pair suitcase weights in the area but nothing came around.

whfan74

I have a set much like that for the back of my 312-8. I actually have 6 suitcase weights that are 25 lbs. apiece and the bracket for mine is 25 lbs. as well. So with a grand total of 175 lbs. hanging off the back and with the wheel weights adding another 100 lbs. I don't have too much trouble moving stuff in the winter! :omg:

The bracket I have bolts right to the fender pan support. It also travels down and has the two cylinders that work as the spacers needed with your draw hitch.

This week is going to be really crazy for me, but when I get a chance I will take some pictures for you for reference.

wheel horse 1045

i bought a set but have never used them

Butch

$79 with free shipping for 116 lbs is a great price. I've seen them before and was wondering how I could make them work on my 314.

Prater

They came in today. They are JINMA tractor suitcase weights. I think they will work fine. I just have to build a mount for them, but first I have to finish the header project...

wheel horse 1045

pictures

Prater

Here is a pic of one, the others look identacle, just a little rust to clean off...

IMG_1522.jpg

Prater

Just wanted to let you know that these weights have worked great for me. the wide slot allows me to put them on my dozer blade to give it some umph in the dirt. they also worked great on my aerator, better than cement blocks.

Prater

Here are a couple of pics.

I used all 4 weights on the blade to cut my culvert, but here is a pic with one on the blade f0or some light work

IMG_1578.jpg

The just drop in the box for my aerator

IMG_1577.jpg

HorseFixer

Nice looking weights! :omg: