Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

Ok, go ahead and tell me....

nylyon

just how great the WH show in PA was this year. I have seen some of the pictures and it sure looks like it was beautiful weather! Lots of red tractors, but I did see a green one in one of the pictures. Hope you all came back with everything you needed!

Sparky

Actually that green one was a Wheel Horse that was painted green and made into a pullin tractor. There wasnt a single tractor of another brand at the show but there were 2 Cub Cadets in the parking lot that were left on trailers.

Mike...with red eyes

Sparky

As far as the show goes it was great!! We had a great ride both ways with no troubles and the weather was awsome with no humidity and comfy temps. I sold my 1961-701 at the show but didnt buy any tractors. That was tough but I need to save up some cash to get "Big Ed" up and runnin. I really want to bring it to cruise around on next year( cant believe I'm allready plannin for next year :D ). My son had a 1983 C-85 to ride but I was stuck walkin both days. No one riding in my truck won anything in the raffle this year. The raffle tractor was a 1968 Charger 12 with a 42" side discharge deck.

Every year my son, who's 12 now, goes with me and each year I ask him if he still wants to go before we leave as I keep expecting him to opt to stay home and goof off with his friends. He went this year and on the way home we stopped at a Friendlys restaurant for dinner and as we walked into the restaurant he says to me" I wish the show was 3 days instead of just 2". I said "yep me to", but inside I was doing the uncontrollable happy dance.

It was a real "guys weekend".

Mike...