Sign in to follow this  
nwpahorseman

Its finally done!

nwpahorseman

if this is in the wrong place the mods can move it...

well its finally done, the 66 L-106 that my daughter will be using as a pulling tractor.

First the humble beginning...

ranger.jpg

then the concept....

Picture012.jpg

And finally completion!!!!

004-4.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-2.jpg

003-4.jpg

002-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

vinyl guys decals are great and id also like to thank Crazy Horse for his technical support :omg: I cant even begin to tell you how much fun this was to do. the little tuccy 6hp is a screamer but there is an electric start 8hp kohler sitting on the workbench in need of a governor gear that this tractor will get soon. i will post pics of that when its in the tractor. :drool:

phipsi27

:drool:

That looks great!!!

Nice job! :omg:

Duff

Wow! NICE tractor! :omg:

Duff :drool:

Bill

Very nice job.. :omg:

WHC-125

:drool: That came out great :omg: The 8 speed and 23 inch tires look factory :drool:

TJ

Looks like your daughter will be riding in style. Nice job, :omg:

nwpahorseman

thanks for all the nice comments guys :omg:

kpinnc

Beautiful machine Randy!

Kevin

wingrider

Thats a very nice looking Wheel Horse, I was wondering in what class will the tractor be pulled in, and what will the other tractors in the class be. Good Luck with the new puller.

Gary B

nwpahorseman

950# stock class will definitely have to add some weight also this class is up to 20 hp so i don't think she'll be in the money but it will be fun anyway. it wont pull till it gets the kohler though.

crazy horse

got to say i saw alot of ups and downs with this build but horseman stuck with it. great job randy shes one to be proud to own. :drool: :omg:

BTK07

Randy, :omg: That is so awsome. It's hard to think that's the same tractor. Great job man.

Bill

ncfordman

Outstanding work! Would love to have one like that for my daughter. The paint and detail are excellent.

HorseFixer

Nice looking Tractor Randy? :drool: You did a fantastic Job! :omg:

JimD

looks like it was professionally done, guess that makes you a pro! beautiful job. :omg:

Olratlr

You sure done a good job I know your daughter is proud of it. :omg:

Brian1045

I Love it~~~~~~~!!!

:drool::omg:

Awesome job.

Buzz

950# stock class will definitely have to add some weight also this class is up to 20 hp so i don't think she'll be in the money but it will be fun anyway. it wont pull till it gets the kohler though.

Is 950# the lightest class in the group you'll be pulling with? Our club has a 750# stock class. When we got our new digital scale I got weighed on my 68 Lawn Ranger just for the heck of it. We weighed in at 515#. One of our members laughed and said that we weighed about 30# more than he did......... without his tractor :drool: Jerry (oldandred) and Bill know who I'm talking about. This member has lost a lot of weight since then, almost killed him, but he's lost it. :omg:

bo dawg

Man thats one fine tractor :omg: I don't think I would do anything but ride around and show off on that :drool: Man I want one them!

:drool:

Rod(NASNUT)

That looks GREAT and may I add them front tires look cool :drool: Nice job :omg:

d180man

Hi nice job love it! :omg: good luck to your daughter :drool:

bell

Randy, it looks GREAT!!! I really like the contrast of the black belt guard against the red! What a great idea! :omg:

HorseFixer

had to take a second look Randy :omg: What size rims and tires are on there. and what are the rims off of? :drool:

nwpahorseman

front rims are 6 inch off of a wheel horse A-90, front tires are from tractor supply. paint is all rustoleum, regal red, gloss black and gloss white. rearend is out of a c-160 so im pretty sure its strong enough. we have 2 pulling clubs here and one used to have an 8 hp and under class but i cant seem to find any updated rules to confirm they still have it. dont worry if she cant pull it it will still get plenty of seat time :omg:

Don1977

You will have to pull into the pits on the next lap, there is only three lugs on the rear wheels! Looking Good!!! :drool: :omg: