Sign in to follow this  
BPjunk

Did Wheel Horse make garden tractors for the milit

BPjunk

I have not been granted clearence to know if Wheel Horse made any garden tractors for the military BUT wait till you see the Wheel Horse I got coming to the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Show! :D You folks will want to salute this Wheel Horse as it goes by in the parade! You talk about ready for action .... this Wheel Horse makes a Sherman tank look like a BB gun! :P

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Sparky

Yep, its that time of year again. Time for Bill to start droppin hints and teasers on this years show :D !

Mike...cant stand the wait....

combatmp29r

Now Bill I'll be checking to make sure you have lawn mower qualification on your military license before the parade. I am an MP remember :D

Joel with lawn mower on his license and many hours on one years ago. Oh and Bill yes the military bought Wheel horses. They had 400 seriese horses when I went to basic in 94.

oldandred

Yep, its that time of year again. Time for Bill to start droppin hints and teasers on this years show :D !

Mike...cant stand the wait....

Yep Sparkey Bill is going to fall off his box and slip up and tell whats coming to the show well may be :P

T-Mo

Don't know about Wheel Horses, but I've used Yazoo mowers back in '78. And we had JD backhoes :D in our units, as well as JD bucket loaders.

Nick

Ok Bill but I have a top secret picture from 1958 of a Lawn and brush mower in Germany. Notice they didnt even clean the brush and grass off for the picture. :D

WHtank.jpg

oldandred

Ok Bill but I have a top secret picture from 1958 of a Lawn and brush mower in Germany. Notice they didnt even clean the brush and grass off for the picture. :D

WHtank.jpg

Nick could that be bill in the picture ??

Nick

Jerry, I dont think Bill is quite that old, or is he? :D

Buzz

Jerry, I dont think Bill is quite that old, or is he? :P

I don't know Nick, how old is Peter Pan? :D You have to grow older but you don't have to grow old.......

oldandred

Jerry, I dont think Bill is quite that old, or is he? :D

well Nick it could be you know how bill runs around all the time it very well could be him running though time.

pond195520032003

It Sure could :D