Sign in to follow this  
zieg72

Greetings from NW Indiana

zieg72

Hello, I've been a member for around 16 months now and this has been an awesome site for help. The 3 members I have met in person have been super folks. I have been a horse owner since 1996 although some might not consider the 269H a real horse but have since added 2 520H's to the herd. I cannot believe how much help I have received with various issues I have had getting my 520H problems resolved. Thanks for an awesome resource tool and hope to be able to help with my $.02 as I learn these great machines. Thanks again, Carl in Hebron, IN

Operator

This is a great place isn't it, I can spend hours surfing around..

You'll let me know when you get the tube won't you?

Randy

Sparky

Glad to hear your liking this place Carl. Its my favorite WH forum and I belong to a whole pile of em.

Mike........

zieg72

I belong to a couple forums myself along with the yahoo groups. I am learning, mainly not to be afraid of these sometimes intimidating 520's. I have undiagnosed RH (runs in the family) which makes me ache and shy of a really expensive model with power steering the 520 gear reduction is as close as I am financially going to get. When I get my newest engineless 520 re-powered and all the bugs worked out, I will do a complete restoration with it. Luckily painting is part of my job.

zieg72

This is a great place isn't it, I can spend hours surfing around..

You'll let me know when you get the tube won't you?

Randy

I sure will let you know. I am out of town on business sitting in a motel just outside Cedar Rapids, IA. Hope it is home when I get there. I am sure my wife would like her spot in the garage back. :drool::omg: again, Carl

Just talked to the Mrs. and it arrived today...

Operator

Good to know that it got there :omg:

Randy

BTK07

:omg: Carl,

It's good to have another member close by.

Bill in Lake Village