Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

11 hp and 13 hp

jerrell

:omg: if anyone is interested in getting a new cheap engine for their tractor HF has them on special , 259 for 11 hp and 299 for the 13 hp.

plan on getting the 13 hp if i win the tractor i'm bidding on.

if anyone has bought one of these engines , how about a review of how it holds up and performs..

ronscat

Jerrell,

I don't have the 11 or 13hp engine but I do have a 6.5 and it has given me no problems whatsoever. Just put the switch on, choke on, pull it one time, let it run a second or two, choke off and away I go. I have had mine approximately 4 monhs.

Ron

WHC-125

:drool: if anyone is interested in getting a new cheap engine for their tractor HF has them on special , 259 for 11 hp and 299 for the 13 hp.

plan on getting the 13 hp if i win the tractor i'm bidding on.

if anyone has bought one of these engines , how about a review of how it holds up and performs..

Jerrell, I was their about 2 weeks agoand I seen them they seem like good engines and I was thinking about getting one to put in my C-160 but I have to paint it red :omg:

CasualObserver

I was thinking about getting one to put in my C-160 but I have to paint it red

Chris... would you rename it to a C-65.0? :omg:

jerrell

:drool: well i got the tractor the 603 and will pick it up today and off to hf tomorrow to get the engine,

yeah have to paint it red , that blue color would not look good under the hood :omg:

CasualObserver

Jerrell, those HF engines need to sit back quite a ways on the old round hoods to clear the front. You'll have to mount it more toward the middle of the tractor and cut the belt guard. (or find another sacrificial belt guard to cut) :omg:

See this post over at WH.org

http://www.wheelhorse.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=892