Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

520-H

whfan74

Well my Dad has done most of the work on this tractor. We will probably be putting it up for sale in the next couple of weeks. I wouldn't say it is a restoration but rather a refurbish.

New paint on all of the panels and new decals. Still need a couple of things to complete. Need a new seat, probably won't be an original but we are looking for something that will provide a nice look as well as comfort.

It has been a long slow project but great memories have been made!

front.jpg

Rollerman

Looks great Scott, will you be bringing this one back home or will it be sold in MI?

How about back tires...did you find any?

Your dad looks like he does nice work.

whfan74

Thanks Stephen!

Yes I have a set of 23 x 9.50 x 12's to put on the back. They are actually on the tractor right now.

Probably will sell it from MI and see what happens. Would rather not trailer it back and forth too much.

Of course we could have done more on the tractor but are happy on how it is turning out. Paint was done with a gun and hardener added, decals are obviously new.

Just tying up a few loose ends on it. By no means is it perfect but it looks much better and she received a facelift that she deserved.

I will try and get some new pictures next weekend!

Gene_S

That does look good Scott... :omg: Wish my 416 looked that good... Memorys are the best things to make... :drool:

Gene

HorseFixer

Looks good Scotty! :omg: Looks like Ole' Dad can get the Job done! Can't wait for you guys to get yer new shop built down by you! Then there will be two of ya out in the shop running a TAG TEAM on these tractors! :drool: We will have to tag you two the Dynamic Duo! :drool: