Sign in to follow this  
puddlejumper

Posting Pictures

puddlejumper

I had to get help also, this helped me a great deal. This is for those that need to move their photos from photobucket to their messages. If you are needing to know how to upload to photobucket, let me know and I can try and talk you through that.

Here's what helped me..

1 log on here get your post ready.

2 drop this page down to your task bar.

3 open a new browser for photo bucket, log on to photo bucket,you should see your pictures.

hold your curser on picture,you should see Email&IM,Direct Link,HTML Code,IMG Code.I Right

click IMG Code Copy the code and Paste it in my post.Make sure your curser is blinking in your post.

Hope this helps you.

Puddlejumper's Mom

WH854

Hey puddlejumper thats what works for me :drool::omg:

Chas. :drool:

Coadster32

If you have windows xp- you can tab browse photobucket, and red-square. That way, both are open, and you don't have to minimize anything to the task bar. It all works. Good job :omg:

WH854

I haven't learned how to do tabs yet, that is the way I can do it,until I learn the tabbing business.

Chas.

Operator

PJ's Mom, I never did get it two days of trying and gave up [for now] e-mailed pictures to another bud and he put it up. The temper got really short after two days of trying.

Randy

CasualObserver

Thank you for the detailed explanation, I've pinned this to the top of the Work In Progress section so it can stay visible and perhaps help others.