Sign in to follow this  
jtmoyer

my new find

jtmoyer

i picked up an 86 417, not running, with some nice extras. a tiller, large wagon, 48" deck, 48" never used plow, and weights from the original owner. the po bought it because he know the president of wheelhorse at the time. said he quit using it about 12 years ago looks like it set out side a fare amount of that time, not covered even though it came with a never used wheelhorse cover. i will post more photos after i get it cleaned up.

DSCF0556.jpg

DSCF0555.jpg

wheel horse 1045

thats a great find and just in time for tilling

jtmoyer

after 12 years of abusive storage, a little oil, fresh gas and a jump, and it runs like new.

WHC-125

Great find.... :drool: I was wondering what do you think of the electric lift? :omg:

Duff

Nice looking array of stuff there! And some ideal candidates for restoration!

Duff :omg:

TJ

Looks solid. I would flush the transmission too.

Nice history to it. :omg:

C-Series14

Looks like the big dump cart too!

jtmoyer

Great find.... :drool: I was wondering what do you think of the electric lift? :omg:

on the test drive i tried the lift and it did not operate, so i guess i will have to look in to it. all of my others are hydro lifts, which are great unless you want to move the tractor with out starting it and the attachment is down.

the cart is 5 ft by 3 ft, it looks a little orange compared to the tractor but it has the same decals as the tractor.

now i will have to sell one of the other tractors since i'm all out of storage.

Operator

Was ther any doubt that it would run like new with a little fresh gas and oil and a little boost, It is a Wheel Horse :omg:

Randy

I would have quoted you but haven't figured that out yet! Never tried before. :drool:

Duff

Was ther any doubt that it would run like new with a little fresh gas and oil and a little boost, It is a Wheel Horse :omg:

Randy

I would have quoted you but haven't figured that out yet! Never tried before. :drool:

Randy, to quote someone, go to their post and up in the right corner is a little box that says "QUOTE". Click on it, and it will bring you to the page where you normally compose your own posts. The post you are quoting will be in the box below where you compose your own message.

When you are done, click either "Preview Post" or "Add Reply" at the bottom of the page. "Preview" lets you see what it's going to look like. "Add" sends it to the Forum.

If you are familiar with MicrosoftWord editing, selecting only part of a post to quote is pretty easy, too. Let me know if you need some pointers!

Hope this helps!

Duff :drool:

Country Cadillac

Duff ... It's nice to have guys that know what the heck their doin'..... Ray

Operator

Operator

OK Duff :omg: , Thank you. I was trying to highlite things then quote.

Thank you :drool:

d180man

Hi nice! :omg:

Suburban 550

jtmoyer, with a little TLC, that tractor will be a beauty. :omg: Thanks Duff for showing Randy how to quote. Don't feel bad Randy, I didn't know how either. :drool:

bk-scouter

Nice score on your machinery! :omg: I really like the big trailer you have too...

-BK

HorseFixer

Nice Score! :omg:

jtmoyer

so far i love the electric lift. i can pick up the tiller and move the tractor with out starting it to move it 2 feet. can't do that with my hydro lifts. wish i could switch the hydro lifts out for electric.