Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Picked up the Plow today

T-Mo

Picked up the snow plow today. Here are a couple of pictures:

101_0520.jpg

101_0521.jpg

I also took a couple of pictures of the tiller. It's model number 07-36TLQ (or 07-36TLO not sure which) :D He had the pulley attachment for the tractor, but I think it might be for an older Wheel Horse. I hadn't looked yet on the Product Center to find this tiller.

101_0519.jpg

101_0518.jpg

combatmp29r

Very nice Terry :P

Finally got some toys for your toys :(

Hey I see an 8" plow and a cultivator in the pics they for sale too? :D

Rollerman

Terry that be the correct tiller for either of your 2 tractors....or 5 of mine. :D

Looks like a pretty decent cultivater beside it to in the leaves....whats behine the tiller in the 1st pic?

Looks like a very complete plow...rear axle bracket & all!

The little link that runs from the plow to the lift bar is an easy one to make too.

nylyon

Very nice Terry! As for the tiller, sounds like you didn't take it. The numbers would be 07-36TL0x and would be from 1980-1992 and would have fit yours perfectly.

combatmp29r

Stephen to me the thing behind the tiller looks like an 8" plow laying on its side :D

Rollerman

If so I wonder if it's a horse plow & if Terry will knock down & ship? :D

combatmp29r

I was wondering the same about the cultivator. The knock down and ship part. It looks like a brinly cultivator to me.

T-Mo

Stephen,

The lift link is on the plow, you just can't see it, it's pivoted down.

Karl,

I didn't get the tiller, but it will be there for me when I want it. I wish I would have took a picture of the pulley bracket that attaches to the tractor. I'm not sure if it's correct or not.

That is a moldboard plow behind the tiller in the first tiller picture. And there is a cultivator there also. I'm sure I could buy those as well. He thinks the 8" plow is home made, but I didn't really look too closely at it. I was in a hurry as time got away from me as my brother-in-law and I pulled an engine out of a Mustang today and I was late getting over to get the plow. But, it's only about 30 minutes away and I will be back there.

You guys got sharp eyes to spot the 8" plow and the cultivator. The guy has a C-145, but he believed it has a spurned rod. He wants to tear into it this spring. He had an extra set of trip springs and he had an extra angle lever with the solid link instead of the cable like is on the plow now.

combatmp29r

Terry when you get back over there take a couple pics of the plow and cultivator will ya? Get a price too if you would. Obviousely if you want them then its all you, but if not I'd be interested in the cultivator and it sounds like Stephen may be interested in the plow.

Kelly

Terry is that an extra plow angle handle in the bed of your truck? Looking to get rid of it :D ? By the way nice looking plow, The tiller looks like mine, fits all the newwer tractors, make sure to get the idler pulleys and the belt, if he has it. I got a new one from toro and it was $55 for the belt. Kelly in MI.

T-Mo

I'm sure I will pass on the plow and the cultivator, but I'll see if he would sell them. I can get more info on them and take more pictures.

Kelly,

Yes that's an extra angle lever. Where are you located? As for as I'm concerned you can have it. Like I said the tiller's idler pulley looks to be incorrect, but I haven't verified that yet. I need to look at the more closely at the Product Center and view the parts break down and the diagram to see if it is correct.

Kelly

Terry I'd pay you to ship it and something for your time, I'm in MI. Get with me off site. I picked up 2 culivators like that from my local junk yards 1 was $10 the other $5 one was missing the guage wheels, I sent one with the tractor I sent to my parents in TX. Kelly in MI.

T-Mo

Kelly,

Here's a closer picture of the extra handle:

100_0524.jpg

Just send me a pm so we can work out the details.

I also have an extra set of trip springs if anyone wants that also.

nylyon

Where's the picture of the plow on your tractor?

T-Mo

Since it's been absolutely beautiful the last couple of days, I have spent both days out side. Yesterday we (me and my bil) pulled an engine from his Mustang. And then I went and picked up the plow. Today I mounted the plow onto the C141.

100_0523_resize.jpg

100_0522_resize.jpg

This was the first time I have removed a deck from a Wheel Horse. Pretty easy, tough dragging that deck around was a chore (it's heavy even though it's a 42 sd). Putting on the plow was also easy, but I did have a very small learning curve.

I played with it, no snow, but I did move some dirt. I don't have ag tires on any of my tractors yet and I haven't gotten around to painting the JD wheel weights yet, so....The C's rear wheels were sort of bare (no weights and just turfs).

One thing I did find today is that I have a leak from the lift cylinder. Must be needing a new seal. I'll start another thread when I decide to tear into it.

TT

I was thinking about asking him that too, but I thought he might have gotten it mounted and was busy trying to push part of Missouri into the Mississippi river. :D

nylyon

Spoke too soon... :D

T-Mo

Sorry, guys it's been too nice to waste the sunlight sitting in front of the "confuser". Also I spent almost all night (until 4 am this morning) in the ER. My middle grand daughter was running near 104 degree temperature and so, I was a little late getting out of bed this morning.

TT,

I did spend some time pushing some good, old Missouri dirt, though I never did reached the Mississippi River with it. :D

TT

Terry -- just a little "heads up" for you since I believe we have your attention.

That "same guy" from last week is going to the "same place" again with the "same truck". <_>

If you still have the contact information, maybe you could try the "same thing" again? (providing he has room) :D

nylyon

Well MO Terry, I think you did great with the plow, it looks to be in great condition. I'm not real good at hooking up the plow yet, but the mower on and off, heck I'm a pro at that. I find the best way to move it around is pick it up at the front and roll it on the gauge wheels. Takes a couple of times to stop the shins from getting banged but it'll get there.

Hope your grand daughter is felling better, it stinks to see the lil ones being that sick.

combatmp29r

Looks good Terry :P

You'll get hours of fun out of it. I want to ask though do the painted lighbulbs give the military red lighting effect? :D

Sparky

If you do end up with the tiller and it needs the lift "stuff", I think this is it on E-bay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/wheel-horse-lift-lever...1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe someone else can confirm it but it looks like atll the parts I had when I had a tiller.

Mike.....

TT

That's certainly all the stuff he needs for either one of his tractors, Mike.

That cable guide tube is for 8 speed applications though -- the hydro tube has a dog leg bend in it.

T-Mo

TT,

For a minute there I thought I enter a parallel universe or maybe I was in the wrong thread. Then, a little light bulb went off, and I'm like, ah, now I got it. Where's Jason dunce cap smilie now.... :P I have to see if I still have Bill's phone number.

Karl,

I didn't bang any shins or anything, but when you're moving these decks, you begin to wish these where MTDs or Crapsman decks. :( And my grand daughter is still not feeling well, but, at least we know why and she's on anti-bodics.

Joel,

Like the red lens. I must need the "light discipline" that we used to hear when I was in the Army. Unfortunately, the previous owner went bersek with the rattle can paint. Decals, grease, seat, even lights, were not spared. Even have some red on tires and gauge wheels.

Sparky,

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on that. :D

TT

Terry, I do have his # if you need it. Just tell him you heard from me that's he's coming back out that way. I honestly can't believe we got one going there two weeks in a row! :D

It will be closer to the end of the week before he gets up to Jeff's neighborhood, so you should have plenty of time to arrange things. (and I hope it works this time!) :P