520RH

Foot pedal conversion for 520H

520RH

Hi members, just purchased my first Wheel Horse a 520 H Hydro, needs a bit of TLC and I am in the process of finishing the 48" deck I built for it (Original deck was a lot rustier than I thought), anyway after watching some u tube I see that there is a conversion kit apparently to change the transmission control from the hand lever to a foot pedal. Haven't had any luck at the dealer so if anybody has any info it would be greatly appreciated

thanks Ron   

Rfp55

Contact mattd860 on this site. See Aug. 16th post on page 2 of 28 in classifieds here - gives you info/link. Rfp55

KC9KAS

@520RH, @Rfp55 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

• Like 1

Rick Orwick
On 9/25/2018 at 1:14 AM, Rfp55 said:

Contact mattd860 on this site. See Aug. 16th post on page 2 of 28 in classifieds here - gives you info/link. Rfp55

Do you have a foot pedal conversion kit to sell?

Bill D
On 9/24/2018 at 11:45 PM, 520RH said:

Hi members, just purchased my first Wheel Horse a 520 H Hydro, needs a bit of TLC and I am in the process of finishing the 48" deck I built for it (Original deck was a lot rustier than I thought), anyway after watching some u tube I see that there is a conversion kit apparently to change the transmission control from the hand lever to a foot pedal. Haven't had any luck at the dealer so if anybody has any info it would be greatly appreciated

thanks Ron   

I would like to know more about the deck you fabricated for it.  Any pictures.  Thanks.

Handy Don
1 hour ago, Rick Orwick said:

Do you have a foot pedal conversion kit to sell?

You do realize you are responding to a 3-year-old thread, right?