Cetan08

GT Graveyard

Cetan08

Not sure if this has been done or if there is an interest but there are times when I need a part for a GT that usually gets scrapped by the pool. It would be great to have a list of gt graveyards where we can contact them for odds and ends. I have looked on the net and only a couple show but I am sure there are Fields full of Gt's that are only known of by the locals. Don't want to put a lot of work on anyone but this would help a lot of us.

953 nut

The best used parts supplier for :wh: parts is @A-Z Tractor, very honest and has a lot to select from.   http://a-ztractor.com/

IMG_0901.jpg

IMG_1036.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

ztnoo

A little more specific information about exactly what models and parts you are looking for might be helpful for all of us to know to better answer your question.

Just a suggestion....

• Like 1

Cetan08

I am trying to locate the control linkage for a 520H. I believe it is called the cam plate and related parts. Also the control arm on top of the Eaton 1100 and the plastic fan and drive pully.

Pollack Pete

Last I checked,most of the parts you mentioned are still available at Parts Tree.You may pay a little more for new versus used,but you'll be getting brand new parts.Not ones that might be as worn out as yours already are.Just a thought.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine
4 hours ago, Cetan08 said:

I am trying to locate the control linkage for a 520H. I believe it is called the cam plate and related parts. Also the control arm on top of the Eaton 1100 and the plastic fan and drive pully.

I don't know if I have the cam plate or the control arm. I do know that in that pile of auction Parts I purchased last month there are a couple of plastic fans and I do have various pulleys.

if you could come up with Toro numbers I would be glad to take a look and see if I have what you need.

I'd give you a great deal on whatever I can help you out with.

I have to agree with Dick. @A-Z Tractor has been absolutely fantastic to me in every way possible. Lincoln's a great guy.

• Like 1

squonk

The cam plate and cam wear a lot! Doubt you'll find good used ones.

Cetan08

I want to thank you all for your help and offers. I believe that the one thing I enjoy more than owning a wheelhorse is making it be all that it was meant to be. I found all the parts I needed for just under $40. and in excellent condition. By next week I should be fixing a few spots in the paint that need attention.

Along with my others  I now have a 416-8 and the 516H. I will try to find decks for them later and make them complete.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2