ztnoo

Garden Tractor Sized Gravity Wagon

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow: That's a neat piece, any more picts there? 

• Like 1

ztnoo
31 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

any more picts there?

No, that's the only pic in the ad......unfortunately.

• Sad 1

peter lena

good work, looks like the bottom of a drop chute, very familiar to those , only change would be the valve / discharge area, to adapt to a production flow. anything made like that for a production process , was totally bombproof , it had to be , running 24/7 flat out. great seeing metal fab that had to survive in a production area, only thing missing is the dent battered sides, from the operators, beating on it ,  that had to free up the product going thru it. been there done that , Pete

CasualObserver

Seen a few of those in private collections over the years. There are people out there with remarkable talent who've made these and other replica implements to go with their replica mini farm tractors. I have an extended family member who built replicas of most of his antique tractor collection, and then moved on to do several implements and then other things like his combine and grain truck. He's a retired lifelong farmer who is incapable of sitting still.

• Excellent 1

Machineguy

That’s cool! 

AlexR

I saw that on FB marketplace as well price is up there at $750 though. Its worth it for the labor and material put in it.. Just hard to justify for something that is just for show.

Edited by AlexC120
  • Excellent 1

WHX??
1 hour ago, AlexC120 said:

. Just hard to justify for something that is just for show.

Not nessarily just for show Alex .. I could use that to feed my deer and pull it with my :wh:. I know I couldn't build that for asking what with the axles, power to run a welder, steel etc.....not to mention time. If I was to win the lottery I might be all over that.

• Like 1