JAinVA

How are you doing?

JAinVA

Having watched the Florence coverage for days and seeing someone 60miles from me get killed by a tornado I am wondering how you folks in the affected areas are doing?No serious damage here but I know a lot of you have had issues.Care to let us know how you getting along?

• Like 3

953 nut

The storm turned North before it got to my neck of the woods.     :handgestures-thumbupright:                Looks like @elcamino/wheelhorse and @richmondred01 may be getting some nasty weather now.

• Like 2

McGrew

Jim, Thanks for asking!  I am in the NW corner of SC, and we dodged a bullet.  Originally, the forecasters predicted 10-15” of rain and winds to 60mph for our area.  The storm stayed north of us, and we had gusts to around 40 mph, but the rainfall barely got to 3/4 of an inch.  We had minimal damage here.  The folks East of us were not so lucky...  Danny

• Like 4

dells68

We really lucked out too.  We were originally to get 8"+, but it changed course and we've had maybe 2" total.  Just about 40 miles to our east  is a different story though.  Never know what the weather is going to do until it's all said and done.

• Like 3

richmondred01

I’m good. Just a bit soggy. Power flickered several times. 

Thank you for your concern. 

• Like 3

midpack

Lot's of rain here today (Big E weather...) but it's supposed to move through quickly and be nice by tomorrow

elcamino/wheelhorse

Rain, thunder and lighting all day yesterday . Tornado was about 4 miles from me as the crow flies. Turned the computer on for a few minutes and big clap of thunder and lighting , I cut it off . I just turned it a few minutes ago and it has started up again. Some flooded roads in the area and downed trees. Pretty sure we had more than one tornado. Kept kids at school pass 6:30 pm yesterday due to the weather.