W/H JUNKY

Rubber bumpers

W/H JUNKY

Hey everyone need alittle help locating the little rubber bumpers that go under the flip fender pan. Where the fenders bracket rests on the tunnel. I picked up some at the big show but apparently not enough. Using them on a 875.

WHX??

Parts Tree Junky ... you need the P/N?

roadapples

Glen has them if he's back in business. Same as under front of hood...

• Like 1

WHX??

I dunno Apples... I don't see him in vendors anymore :(

• Sad 3

W/H JUNKY

WXH20 if you have the part number that would be great.

WHX??

Sure Junky  it's a 5667. They are calling it a grommet not a bumper tho. Looks like a bumper to me?? :confusion-shrug: I see jacks small engine has them too.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/toro/5667?gclid=cj0kcqjwof3cbrd9arisap8x70plrzovikxgy_qcwkb6enxkuzab0lpcxrs0dlg30nxcoehvxh30yiqaap4aealw_wcb

That is the same one as used on the bottom front of the fender pan. I lose a lot of them.

Edited by WHX20

W/H JUNKY

Thank you very much WHX20

WHX??

No problem  Chris....that advice is gonna cost you tho... you have to bring that 875 to Portage next year! Just to let you know we are planning a big to do with our :wh: next year as feature  and would be proud if you can attend. 

• Like 1

W/H JUNKY

We will be there for sure. I love that show. As of right now I will have to new ones there next year.

• Like 2

WHX??

Excellent there is talk of trying to get  all the :wh: under cover in the horse barn. We have yet to work out the details. Dan @Achto or I will start a thread when the time gets nearer to try and get as many horses there as possible. We'll make sure your included.

:text-worthless:

So incase some of the guys have never seen Junky's work & restos he :baseball:them out of the park!

20170708_103505.jpg

20170708_103454.jpg

20170708_103551.jpg

20170708_103538.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 7
  • Thanks 1

glentaybow
On 9/17/2018 at 3:38 PM, WHX21 said:

Sure Junky  it's a 5667. They are calling it a grommet not a bumper tho. Looks like a bumper to me?? :confusion-shrug: I see jacks small engine has them too.

https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/part/toro/5667?gclid=cj0kcqjwof3cbrd9arisap8x70plrzovikxgy_qcwkb6enxkuzab0lpcxrs0dlg30nxcoehvxh30yiqaap4aealw_wcb

That is the same one as used on the bottom front of the fender pan. I lose a lot of them.

Hello WXH21, I'm looking for rubber bumpers that fit on the top of my mower deck (05-36MR01).  I don't have a part number for the rubber piece.  Do you know if the one I need is the same as the ones discussed here?  There are 4 of them.  Here's a picture of the one I have.  Thanks,

IMG_3802.JPG