CountryRock

Tireject tire sealant

CountryRock

I had a little blunder with my 246 last weekend that caused a small bead leak in the front left tire.  Not wanting to deal with pulling it off and running to the Walmart tire lube to get it fixed, I ordered some tireject which I had been planning to do for some time now.  I did both front tires today and it seems to work quite well.  It plugged the leak and will prevent any other leaks by instantly plugging them when they happen. It's a little pricey, but I think well worth it for the added protection.  Comes in different size kits depending on application.

IMG_20180914_175743068.jpg

JAinVA

Hope you never have to change out those tires.That stuff makes a mess that is really hard to remove.They put this in the trunk of new cars instead of a spare.A flat on the road and inject the stuff in the tire to get to a tire repair place. They tell you new tire and rim .No option.

Edited by JAinVA

CountryRock

This stuff cleans up with water.

JAinVA

If it does what the video shows,as far as clean up goes it may be well worth the price.I have had to deal with to many slimed tire rim combos that I hate the stuff.This product may change the game.

CountryRock

It's way better than the green slime.

• Like 1

pfrederi

Let us know how it works out..Most tire place will not work on tires that have been "fixed" or if they do they charge extra.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

IMG_20180914_175743068.jpg.ac8c543f9c657eaf0ffa3a5883d6f6fe.jpg.7061230b14d0da6a876529b28901f68b.jpg

:rolleyes: So which is it?  :dunno:

• Haha 2

KC9KAS
9 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

IMG_20180914_175743068.jpg.ac8c543f9c657eaf0ffa3a5883d6f6fe.jpg.7061230b14d0da6a876529b28901f68b.jpg

Guess they think 24 months is Permanent!

CountryRock
25 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Liquid stays good in the tire for 24 months or so to seal punctures and leaks.  Once it seals something, it's permanent.

AMC RULES

What's the cost, where'd you get it?  :scratchead:

CountryRock
9 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

What's the cost, where'd you get it?  :scratchead:

This is the lawnmower flat tire prevention kit.  30oz of sealer, injector with core tool and 4 valve caps for $42.99 on Amazon. 

CountryRock

You can order right through tireject.com as well.

JAinVA

Lets see $42,99 vs less than $15.00 at Wally World or Tractor Supply for something that fixes flat tires.Hope some ones springs for the more expensive stuff .I still will get the tire tools out and fix the flat so I can say its fixed. 

CountryRock

I don't mind spending the money for a quality product.

JAinVA

You don't and that is commendable.It is just that a lot of people don't and it is up to the rest of us to clean up the mess. I hope this product works well for you,really!The opinions expressed are just that and hopefully no offense was taken.Again I have really had bad issues with any fix-a-flat product to the point where perfectly good tires had to be trashed.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 1