clueless

37" deck?

clueless

Will the 2 blade 37" deck work with the 520 with the forward swept axle?

JAinVA

Deck mount on the 520 is the same as c through 300 400 series.There is a different mule drive for the 60 deck on the 520s.I just ran a 42' on the Ugly 2 520.I assume the 37 is made for the newer machines.If so as far as I can see it should work but the tires will track much wider than 37"

Edited by JAinVA

gwest_ca

Some 37" decks use a 6-sided belt with all V-pulleys. Others use a 4-sided belt with some flat idlers like the larger decks.

Both use a single belt.

Garry

clueless

I have a 37" deck on my 312-8 and I know how they attach. You need the smaller front wheels for it to work properly, what I'm wanting to know is with the forward swept axle and the larger wheel on the 520 will it work without interfering with the wheels? 

JAinVA

The WHs that came with 6" front wheels have front spindles that add vertical height to keep the machine level.The 400/500 series have the same diameter tire size,with the 520s slightly wider cross section.If you attach a 37' to the 520 it should be level.

clueless

Okay let me go at this another way, does anyone have a 37"sd deck on their 520 with the forward swept axle?