slider1_us

replacement engine

slider1_us

Hello all I have a 244 h that has an vertical shaft onan motor in it well getting parts for the  motor is like looking for hens teeth and when you do find them the really are afraid to charge high prices for them I was wondering if there is a replacement motor I could put in it like a  single vertical shaft briggs  of kohler 

SPINJIM

Kawasaki or Kohler Command.

Jim

WHX??

What parts ya lookin for Slider ... I got that motor but another member has got dibs on the crank. Hopefully get it off the tractor this weekend and see what's salvageable.  

• Like 2

slider1_us
27 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

What parts ya lookin for Slider ... I got that motor but another member has got dibs on the crank. Hopefully get it off the tractor this weekend and see what's salvageable.  

coil 

WHX??

Is it under the flywheel?  If so I bet there is  one on it. Be it any good remains to be seen...Let ya know

WH nut

I have a 244 also with a bad coil. I found one for 45 bucks and ordered it. I cant find the website again and its a company out of Japan Its been 3 weeks now and still hasn't showed up and I have no contact infor . I ordered one from a 15hp vertical Kohler that looks like it might work. Will be here tomorrow so I will update and let you what I find out

WH nut
On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 9:55 PM, WHX20 said:

My plan didnt pan out, is the coil available off your motor?

WHX??

Lemme take a look at what coil this has on it and it's yours for shipping long as you promise to give it a good home. I been busier than a nine billy goat so cut me some slack.... 

WH nut
4 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

Lemme take a look at what coil this has on it and it's yours for shipping long as you promise to give it a good home. I been busier than a nine billy goat so cut me some slack.... 

Deal

WHX??

No problem Nut.... this is on a parts tractor I got out back.. will get it dragged out this weekend and see whats on it yet.

• Like 1