520hC-120

44 inch 2 Stage Snowblower

520hC-120

Hi guys, 

I am interested in buying a snowblower for my 520h and found the perfect one. It is a 44 inch 2 stage model number 79361 and I wanted to know how much it weighs and if it can be lifted by 2-3 men into a pickup truck bed. 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by 520hC-120

wallfish

They're heavy but 2 guys can lift it into the bed of a pickup.

Your going to love it as I do mine. Makes snow removal somewhat fun

• Like 1

daveoman1966

A few years ago, I mounted a 2-stage BerVac snow thrower on my C-160 auto.  WOW...what a beast.

It was a little too much for my 16hp Kohler, but still threw snow onto my garage roof...about 14' high.

Eventually sold it as the snowfall here doesn't warrant much more than a dozer blade...which is what I have now.

The 520 with 20hp Onan would handle it much better than my C-160...enjoy

520hC-120

Thanks for the help everyone:D

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

'Nuff said below, I know I like my 520 and deuce...

897_1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

c-series don

I have one on a 417-A with a heated cab and love it. I have a snowplowing business and when I'm done with my route I park my F-350 out of the way and use the 417. My neighbors must think I'm crazy because I could do my driveway in about 5-7 minutes with my truck. But the two stage given the right moisture content of the snow is amazing. Ok to be perfectly honest sometimes I am so tired I just plow one path in, back the truck in the garage. Then I go to sleep and use the 417 after a good nap or it's daylight again!! 

• Like 2

WHX??

We ain't your neighbors but Don you ain't foolin us....we know you are just in it for the seat time! :lol:

• Haha 1

c-series don

I am, I totally am! Blowing snow when the conditions are right can be downright fun. At least to people like us!!! 

• Excellent 1

WVHillbilly520H
8 hours ago, c-series don said:

I am, I totally am! Blowing snow when the conditions are right can be downright fun. At least to people like us!!! 

Even a bad day blowing snow (with a cab) is better than a good day at work in a factory...🤔

• Like 2