Sign in to follow this  
liammc999

Wheel horse 110-4 pulley system help please !!

liammc999

Hello

Looking to speak to anyone that owns a 110-4. I am in great difficulty at the moment with the pulley/drive system. Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Liam 

Ireland 

gwest_ca

Do you have the illustrated parts lists and the operator manual?

If not post the model number and serial number so we can link you to the correct info.

Garry

liammc999

Hello Gerry 

Thank you for your response. Yes, I have the illustrated parts list. While it has come as a great tool for other parts of the project it doesn't seem to be any use with where exactly the pulleys go on the machine. I have uploaded two photos to give you an idea of my problem. All I know is its a Toro Wheel horse 110-4 

Again any help would be greatly appreciated

Liam 

Ireland

IMG-4755.JPG

IMG-4757.JPG

liammc999

Hello 

I got a serial and model number

Model- R310B403

Serial 1010323

Liam

gwest_ca

Here is the correct operator manual but we do not have an illustrated parts list.

You have the chassis upside down so it does not match the parts list.

The shape of the drive belt in the illustration demonstrates where the idler pulleys go.

Flat idler pulleys run outside the belt loop and v-idlers run on the inside.

Here is a later parts list. I think you should be able to figure it out from that.

If you have V-idlers or flat idlers of different diameters we might be able to help with their location.

Garry