CasualObserver

2018 Le Sueur Pioneer Power

Achto

Great pictures Jason!!

• Thanks 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                              Great variety and looks like the weather was good too!                :thanks:

• Thanks 1

WHX??

Sorry we had to miss this one. Hate it when hate to miss shows are on the same weekend. Thanks for taking us along. I think it was @Stormin Norm put up a pic of a Calfdozer from one of his shows so I assumed they were a British thing? The old trucks  are way cool And it looks like the other fellas were in full force!

• Thanks 1

CasualObserver
44 minutes ago, WHX20 said:

And it looks like the other fellas were in full force

Yes, quite so...  From the forum we had displays by @joebob @Shynon @prondzy @wheelhorseman @wheel horse men @JamesC-120 @mnWHfan @pumper.atv @Terry M and myself.  The weather was a little up and down... during the show days it was mostly nice.  Some light rain and mist on Friday morning. It poured after  hours on Friday night, and again on Sunday afternoon during load-out time... but otherwise not too bad.  Saturday morning @6wheeler stopped to chat a bit and check out the show, and if there were any other forum members, sorry I missed you.

The Show grounds expanded a little this year, they're up to 110 acres. I believe they added an old-time baseball game out in the back field by the pulling track. I don't remember that being there before. There was a game by a couple teams from our area league. Something to see if you never have. Period uniforms, and no gloves. Had a nice little crowd watching that, I'd imagine they'll bring that back again if they can.

• Like 6

WHX??

Was wondering about the baseball :handgestures-thumbupright: ...looks like you guys mighta had the same kind of weather.

• Like 1

Stormin

The Calfdozer was manufactured by Aveling Barford, in England.

I love the old trucks. Thanks for the photo's.

I also know now what that big belt driven pulley is for I've seen on some Wheel Horses over there.  A P.T.O. drive, thanks to the photo of one driving an elevator.:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

rjg854

great pictures!! Thanks so much :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

Cvans

Wonderful set of photos. Thanks for posting them. 

• Thanks 1

6wheeler

Got home early today. So, I have time to hop on Jason's thread:bow-blue:. Very nice to meet you Jason. Nice to see Terry again and meet the others as well. The show was awesome. I am sorry I didn't get back to visit with you guys. I actually got to help get a little mini track loader working. And even helped a horse plowing team set up their plow. I sort of ran out of time. My wife asked, " how do you get dirty going to LOOK at tractors and stuff "? Hard to say:think:. Excellent job on the photos. We should probably vote you in as official photographer. I can see the possibilities...... See ya at the spring Swap Meet?      Pat

• Like 2

c-series don

Great pictures, thank you for posting! 

• Thanks 1

Shynon

Slide show from LeSueur Pioneer Power Association of the 2018 show. It's long but a pretty good watch, gives you a good idea of all the things going on on 110 acres. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

WHX??

Way cool Tom thanks for sharing. By far and away the best show & grounds I have ever been to.

Going to try and save this for a screen saver or photo frame.

Look for Lowell  @wheelhorsemanat the 20:43 mark!

• Like 1

953 nut

:thanks:                                                            :text-coolphotos:

Tom, that was a great way to start my morning, thanks for taking the time to post this. The best part was the people enjoying tractors, not just the tractors and equipment by them selves.      :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

wheelhorseman

Btw @WHX20 this guy said that he missed you and hopes to see you next year!! :laughing-lettersrofl:

0E500A19-629F-4424-8B8D-25ED030930F6.png

• Haha 3

WHX??

Yikes the camp Nazi...no thanks :lol: .... we had a camp nazi at the Edgar show that same weekend that made this guy look like a pussycat tho!

• Haha 3