The Gman

A Mega collection!!!!!!!!

JAinVA

Amazing collection.Looks like he has something for everyone's taste.

The Gman

And more

20180826_125434.jpg

20180826_125527.jpg

20180826_125622.jpg

20180826_130733.jpg

20180826_123025.jpg

20180826_123011.jpg

20180826_123410.jpg

20180826_125042.jpg

20180826_125202.jpg

20180826_125225.jpg

20180826_125255.jpg

20180826_125309.jpg

20180826_125326.jpg

20180826_125431.jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 3
  • Sad 2

squonk

Too much stuff. I hate to see tractors used to pile junk onto. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

JAinVA

Better to be under cover and have junk piled on to it than to be on a junk pile.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 6

Tankman

:text-yeahthat: Wow!

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:

I'm not sure, but I think he may have crossed that mystical line from collector to hoarder!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Pullstart

Sad to see so much outside too...  I understand his concern with people making money off him, but a man has to be comfortable with a price at a sale.. and hope for the best.  

• Like 1

WHNJ701

no respect from me on this one, that's not a collection it's hoarding, unless he  has some sort business selling parts or tractors there's no point of keeping that many. there's 10 lifetimes of restoration work there. 

• Like 2

JAinVA

Hoarding for sure but where would these machines be if not in his yard.At some point the original owners gave up on these things.I have seen these tractors in the weeds,in fact I bought two lost in the weeds.Maybe in a dumpster.I know one member got one out of a dumpster.I feel fairly confident that some here have enough WHs that someone would say they are hoarding but what harm are they doing?In my mind better that than the scrap yard.JMHO.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

I would like to have several of them. But I got to agree I think that just might be hoarding at that point.

AMC RULES

:text-woo: Here's hoping you post more :text-coolphotos: ...

of that horrible hoard of :wh:'s as soon as you can.  :greetings-clapyellow:

:think:  Man, being :wh: rich must be a terrible problem to have.  :disgust: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Retired Wrencher

I have to agree with Mike and others when the stuff that surround what you want keep gets in the way it time to think and say Hummm . It is like that socket wrench left on the arm rest. How long would it take to find that. Just my:twocents-02cents:.

Pollack Pete

I see nothing wrong with hoarding,collecting,or what-ever anyone wants to call it.Looks like the guy has done what he wanted to do for the last 20 years.Don't knock him.Most guys here gotta admit it.....….if you had the room and the money,you'd be collecting like him too.Oh yeah,forgot to mention something else that's important...…..if your wife gave you permission.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19richie66

Well, that is just that many more tractors that haven’t been melted down into a new MTD mower. Rather see someone have them than the salvage yard. Everyone collects something, his just happens to be tractors. I have 10 and realize my limits. I have enough to keep me busy for a long time.

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn

Wow, it would be worth getting a passport to go rescue some of those horses! I know it might not be an ideal collection, but it's better to have them there than melted down for scrap.

• Like 2

Chris G

I do agree that it is better there then a scrap pile. But unfortunately I've seen that all to many times, that someone collects them all and then they pass away unfortunately. Then there family scraps them all instead of sort them and sell them. Because it's a burden to them and not a given treasure or instant fortune. They don't see the value or beauty of the great machinery in front of them. But hopefully you can score a couple and give them a new life and maybe turn a couple others on to a few. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

WHNJ701

I am not picking on the guy, but I have been to numerous places like this where none are for sale, and if you ask it's either I am going to fix that one and if they are they 10 times what they are worth, sadly when the time does come the family auctions them all off in an afternoon for penny's just to clean up the mess, 

as mentioned in a post above my wife is great I can bring 100 of these and she could care less but I enjoy my collection at 10 to 15 nice running machines rather than having a bunch rotting away in my lawn 

• Like 3