rjbaldwin51

C-105 Fender

rjbaldwin51

I have a C-105 that I have had since 1976 and the rear fender is cracked on both sides.  I would like to fix that and repaint.  

Being that it is plastic does anyone have a preferred method of repair?  It still runs strong and I use it for mowing and rototilling.

Thanks

shallowwatersailor

You might consider finding a metal fender from an earlier long wheelbase or later ('85-on) Wheel Horse. They bolt on using the same holes. The C-105 with the plastic fender was from 1980 to mid 1982. It could be repaired, depending how bad, using fiberglass cloth.

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

If you are wanting to keep it factory original with the 'glass fenders try @Adams94 for his new reproduction ones, or if not do what @shallowwatersailor John has suggested above with a set of metal fenders, Jeff. 

Screenshot_20180818-201852.png

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Love my C 105 as well! Great machines!

Previous owner changed out mine to metal. I like the look better and it does not have the UV fade / crack issue. But as noted can fiberglass or replace with after market...

Good luck!

IMG_0568.jpg

• Excellent 1

Adams94

Yes I have what you need if you are interested send me a message.  Thanks alot

Chris T
On 8/18/2018 at 6:26 PM, rjbaldwin51 said:

I have a C-105 that I have had since 1976 and the rear fender is cracked on both sides.  I would like to fix that and repaint.  

Being that it is plastic does anyone have a preferred method of repair?  It still runs strong and I use it for mowing and rototilling.

Thanks

I have a pristine condition original fender pan removed from a C-85 if you are interested, depending on condition of yours

rjbaldwin51

Thanks to all for the info.  Coming up on winter in the NW so think I will repair it with fiberglass and epoxy.