Goat 2141

Snowblower model 06-42st05

Goat 2141

Just got a snowblower 0642st05 can't fine any instructions how to mount it on the tractor can some help with this ty. I have a 520h 

Edited by Goat 2141

Ed Kennell

The blower could have a mount that clips on the front attach-a-matic, or it could mount to the two holes on the frame rails at the bottom front of the engine.

Pictures would help ID which mount you have.      Do a search in the manuals section to find your snowblower manual.

Garry will probably be here soon to help you find the link.

Goat 2141

Ty 

Goat 2141

Ty

gwest_ca

Here is a later manual that may be better for installation

Here is a parts list for the one you have

Garry

• Like 1

Goat 2141

Ty sir

Goat 2141

Ty sir

Jody14
On 2/4/2024 at 7:29 PM, lynnmor said:

My cab model number is 79943.

Contact Original Tractor Cab for a windshield and wiper.  Most of their offerings are the same from the bottom of the windshield up.  I wish they would bring back the Wheel Horse cabs, at least for a limited production run.  When you call, express interest to prod them a bit.

On 2/6/2024 at 8:06 PM, lynnmor said:

I have it mounted on a 1997 520H, it was on a 1991 520H previously.  The 520's have a high back seat that needs the extra room in the cab that is provided on this model.

Did you change the mounting brackets to bolt it to the footboards or seat pan?

I measured mine and the brackets for the seat pan are 21 1/2 inches on the cab.   The bolts on the 417A seat pan are 10 inches apart. 

• Like 1

lynnmor

I don't understand the question.  The 79943 cab is made to fit the 520H models and many others, I made no changes.  The only questionable issue is the thick rubber pads on the floorboards versus the thin stuff on the earlier models since the bracket will damage the rubber even more if you clamp the thick pads.

• Like 1

Jody14
On 2/10/2024 at 9:19 PM, lynnmor said:

I don't understand the question.  The 79943 cab is made to fit the 520H models and many others, I made no changes.  The only questionable issue is the thick rubber pads on the floorboards versus the thin stuff on the earlier models since the bracket will damage the rubber even more if you clamp the thick pads.

I have to get new footboard pads as mine are shot. I'll possibly have to do some trimming.  I saw someone making them on the wheel horse pages, but can't remember who it was.