Craigslist find

oldredrider

I don't see a problem! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

ebinmaine

I'm thinking you did all right!

• Like 1

WHX??

:text-yeahthat:She's a project alright 'Foose but I see a lot of parts there that can be used to save others. Just for grins I would be tempted to see if I could get her running without sticking any money into it.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Were you wearing a mask when you picked it up?  :scratchead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66

I’d seal up the carb real good and take that to a car wash with a gallon of degreaser :laughing-rolling:

• Like 3

Tractor boy

@cafoose by chance could you post or pm me a better pic of that hitch and possibly if you take the ball oc could you see if the hole is factory size or did someone fab something to make that ball fit? 

-Thanks Tractorboy 

ebinmaine
10 minutes ago, Tractor boy said:

@cafoose by chance could you post or pm me a better pic of that hitch and possibly if you take the ball oc could you see if the hole is factory size or did someone fab something to make that ball fit? 

-Thanks Tractorboy 

I'll wait and see what he says cuz I'm curious too but just to let you know there are trailer balls sold specifically for garden tractors that have a 5/8 inch stud.

I have one on my b80

cafoose
23 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I'll wait and see what he says cuz I'm curious too but just to let you know there are trailer balls sold specifically for garden tractors that have a 5/8 inch stud.

I have one on my b80

36 minutes ago, Tractor boy said:

-Thanks Tractorboy 

I'll check when I get a chance I'm not going to be home until after dark I will get a picture when it's daylight and I'm home.:thumbs2:

cafoose
4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

Were you wearing a mask when you picked it up?  :scratchead:

image.png.a466de1fea741ceaa45ae86c2d3d64a5.png

• Like 1

cafoose
19 hours ago, rmaynard said:

Here's a thought. If you buy it for $150, and the deck is in good shape, I will give you $150 for the deck. Net cost ZERO.

PM me if interested. :)

I did get it free then :ph34r: :D :banana-rock::banana-dreads::banana-blonde::banana-jumprope::banana-linedance::handgestures-thumbupright:

• Excellent 2

cafoose
8 hours ago, 953 nut said:

If you NEED it or if you want to get into the parts business it would seem like a good deal. If you are only buying it because it has a low price then you will have more in it than it is worth in no time.

Free is good! :handgestures-thumbupright:

FatJackDurham

There you go! Free tiller and a solid deck for $150, plus a handful of wheel horse parts pre-bolted together. I like it.

• Like 1

The Gman

Rub a dub dub put some duckies in the tub when you wash er up.

Wanna see pics after a good bath!!!!!!! A diamond in the rough I say. For parts or not

:wicked: 

• Excellent 1

posifour11

I'd pay that. Horses are few and far between in my area.

• Like 1

kasey54

Good for ya!

• Like 1

cafoose
22 hours ago, Tractor boy said:

-Thanks Tractorboy 

21 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I have one on my b80

I didn't get a chance to take a picture but I measured the stud on the ball and it's 3/4"

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell

That tiller should make a nice "Mad Max II".  The drive pulley is very similar to the one I used.  Now you need a plow frame to mount it on.

• Like 1

cafoose
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

That tiller should make a nice "Mad Max II".  The drive pulley is very similar to the one I used.  Now you need a plow frame to mount it on.

How's this? :banana-wrench:plow1.jpg.89c927dc4509cf0e7b0d32fb6bbf8e4a.jpg20180715_141754.jpg.534afe0741484b36d191738dd705bba7.jpg

• Like 1

953 nut

That plow frame is for a short frame but may be fine for the "Son of Mad Max" as you won't be wanting to angle it.

• Like 2

Mal(Pa)

You lucky dog, here in central Pa.,we've seen almost no Wheel Horses listed on CL or anywhere else for that matter.When I check south eastern Pa., lots of good deals and too far to go for an old retired guy with a small pick-up.Good luck and enjoy.   Mal

• Thanks 1