Don thraen

Snow blade fitting

Don thraen

I was just giving a snow blade for my Toro wheel horse 310 - 8 how do you attach it I came with a quick attach on the for the back axle but the blade assembly is too short that blade hits the front of the tractor pivot for the blade handle sits underneath my foot rest and lift linkage doesn't come close to where it needs to be is there an adapter or something that I need to hook this up

daveoman1966

Are you sure you have the right A-frame.  There is a dozer A-frame made for a SHORT tractor, and another for a LONG FRAME traftor...they are NOT the same, and neither is the Axle bracket.   It should look like this one...axle bracket is shown too.  I'm also posting a pic of a SHORT FRAME dozer blade...(not for the 310-8). 

DOZ 42.jpg

axle hitch.jpg

AXL 005.JPG

AXL 007a.jpg

doz srt 1.jpg

• Like 4

953 nut

:WRS:

Looks like Dave has given you all the information you need on this subject. All I can add is this list of what implements fit what tractors.

• Like 1

Lee1977

From the old pinned snow blade post, the standard long frame blade was 64 1/2" from the center of the rear hitch bar to the center pin where the blade attaches. That information is from my memory. The thread was loss some years back during the forum moving.