peter lena

just got another 312,8 , and while snooping around oiling ,checking etc., just thought I would see if the long ignored paint would come to life.  using two different types of cleaners ,brought amazing results . using  TURTLE WAX RUBBING COMPOUND, HEAVY DUTY CLEANER  PASTE, first to initially lift and clean the paint. then using  MEGUIRES DEEP CRYSTAL PAINT CLEANER LIQUID after cleaning off the compound . you could instantly see the paint break thru into a brilliant red . tried it on a number of dull flat looking areas, same result, mirror like deep red paint ! so in addition to dragging this tractor from the grave, along the way I will also bring back  its paint. this is something I did today on my new/old horse, nothing like a bucket of oats and some new shoes, horsing around , pete

• Excellent 3

953 nut

:wwp:

Post some Before and after pictures on this thread.

peter lena

having a problem getting pictures here, working on it. pete

953 nut

If you save the photos to your computer you can click on choose files... lower left of the new posting and it will take you to the photos, select one and it will move to the bottom of the post you were doing, click on the "+" and it will move to the posting.

• Like 1

peter lena

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0213.JPG

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1