Zeek

Relocation Time

stevasaurus

Looks like you are planned for going down hill...that will save some gas.  Nice rigs Zeek...keep us posted.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

squonk

I don't think that Ford will pull both at once. either pull the Ford with the Tecky or get a Duramax! :ychain: :)

Going to miss you Zeek if you get to far away. :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

roadapples

At least the dog doesn't take up much room...:ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Stormin
3 hours ago, Zeek said:

Then we live in this for a while . . .

20170529_180507.jpg.3012e5707b925908db87f5e2cd9b35f3.jpg

I'd not get the down the lane to my place.

Edited by Stormin
  • Like 1

SPINJIM

Hi Zeek,

We'll miss you at the shows.   Travel safely and enjoy the ride.   Hope you come back to Pennsylvania and to the Forum after your adventures.

Jim

• Like 1

stevebo

I am very happy for you but a little jealous at the same time. Can not wait to retire myself. Things seemed to move along fast for you with the sale of the house. Enjoy every minute👍

• Like 3

Zeek

Thanks everyone! 

I hope to be back in PA for the show next year. I won't have tractors there, but we will likely camp for the duration.

Yes, I planned on attending the Florida Flywheelers show. I have the January swap meet and the February show on my calendar! :woohoo:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

19richie66
On 8/6/2018 at 5:16 PM, 953 nut said:

Safe Travles Zeek. While you are in Florida you need to check this out.

http://www.floridaflywheelers.org/show-dates/

We’ll be there!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

posifour11

Congrats. I couldn't do it, but it seems like it would be fun for a few months. Enjoy it. 

ClassicTractorProfessor
On 8/6/2018 at 11:18 AM, squonk said:

I don't think that Ford will pull both at once. either pull the Ford with the Tecky or get a Duramax! :ychain: :)

Going to miss you Zeek if you get to far away. :occasion-xmas:

He probably wants to enjoy retirement without constantly turning wrenches, with a Tecky or a Duramax that's all he'd be doing :ROTF::ychain:

@Zeek enjoy your retirement, and RV living is actually quite enjoyable, mines much smaller than yours and I find it very comfortable

• Haha 1

rmaynard

Wow, what can I say Tom? Maybe... "that there is a RV Clark"...

I'll miss you and Sue at the shows that's for sure. But what's better than a road trip? I just hope that you fare better than Clark Griswald. Safe journeys and please don't forget about all of us.

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 4

c-series don

Congratulations on your retirement. I too am kinda jealous, I'm hoping to be able to do the same thing with my wife when the time comes. P.S. We need pictures of the Ford!! (I'm an F-350 single rear wheel kinda guy) 

r356c

Zephyrhills for six months out of the year. Snowbirds are the only sane ones around, I think.

Wishing you and yours many years of health and happiness Zeek.

In the unlikely event that medical services are needed, head to Shands Hospital at the University of Florida.

For anything more than sniffles, it is worth the drive up I-75.

Tampa General Hospital would come in a close second. Everyone else are pikers for the most part.

The Florida Hospital seventh day adventist chain is acceptable in a pinch.

I would tend to avoid the others like zombie raccoons in Central Park.

Edited by r356c
  • Like 3

19richie66

Glad you made it to Florida safely. We’ll have to hook up sometime soon. Not too far away from you guys. Have fun and if you need anything I’m only about an hour away. 

• Like 2

rmaynard

Good to hear from you guys. I'm really envious. Stay safe and watch out for alligators.

• Haha 3

buckrancher

Hi guys be sure to go to the webster flea market on Mondays (the west side is the best side)

my parents lived in busnell

brian

• Like 1

roadapples

Enjoy.... 8" of snow here yesterday

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Nice Zeek. Enjoy. Been throigh that crazy house stuff to. Stay safe.

Glenn

dells68

@Zeek, we’ve met a few times at the Big Show and you’re not much older than I am.  Gotta say, I’m jealous!!  9 more years with the state of Virginia and I can take early retirement.  Your posts make me look forward to the day!  Enjoy yourself and thank you for your years of serving In the PD.  I’ve got several friends in law enforcement and so many people just don’t realize how much they do for John Q Public and how dangerous their jobs really are!

• Like 4

953 nut
8 hours ago, dells68 said:

I can take early retirement.

Without a doubt , retirement is the best career path I ever chose!              :woohoo:

On 11/15/2018 at 10:44 PM, Zeek said:

Zephyrhills, FL (until May)

Be sure to attend the Antique Car shows while you are there, The February show is huge!    https://zephyrhillsautoevents.com/

• Like 1

Zeek
On 11/24/2018 at 7:02 AM, 953 nut said:

Without a doubt , retirement is the best career path I ever chose!              :woohoo:

Be sure to attend the Antique Car shows while you are there, The February show is huge!    https://zephyrhillsautoevents.com/

You bet! We arrived in FL on 10/31 so I made it to November show and have the Feb show on my calendar!

• Thanks 1

Zeek
On 11/23/2018 at 10:44 PM, dells68 said:

@Zeek, we’ve met a few times at the Big Show and you’re not much older than I am.  Gotta say, I’m jealous!!  9 more years with the state of Virginia and I can take early retirement.  Your posts make me look forward to the day!  Enjoy yourself and thank you for your years of serving In the PD.  I’ve got several friends in law enforcement and so many people just don’t realize how much they do for John Q Public and how dangerous their jobs really are!

Thanks! I have been slacking on the posts for a couple of reasons to include no free wifi where I'm at. We use a jetpack and hotspot so we have to a little judicial with data:confusion-helpsos: . Plus I have been so dang busy here believe it or not.

Plus I decided to bring my 1975 Schwinn Stingray along as restoration project since I don't have any tractor with me :( I have been looking for some NOS parts like brake shoes and "Stik Shift" that I'm in the process of refurbing. Fortunately, I have a shed to work in where my RV is parked, but it's drywalled and has a nice floor so I'm not at liberty to trash it as I would like :tools-hammerdrill: 

20181218_153919.jpg

20181221_105932.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3