Machineguy

Southern Wheel Horse fans

Machineguy

I’m a nostalgic and energetic fan of Wheel Horse machines. If you’re in the Southern States let me know! I’d like to get something together 

• Like 3

Machineguy
1 hour ago, Sparky said:

Have you checked out the member map?

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/membermap/

Did not realize that was there! You can tell I'm a rookie on here. Fun stuff getting together with other folks that like these machines. Thanks! 

• Like 1

clueless

I'm in Northwest Florida (Pensacola). While Florida is in the south, most of us north Florida people don't consider anything below Gainesville a southern state, more of a state of mind ;).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Machineguy
8 minutes ago, clueless said:

I'm in Northwest Florida (Pensacola). While Florida is in the south, most of us north Florida people don't consider anything below Gainesville a southern state, more of a state of mind ;).

I got to meet a fellow Horse fan yesterday and it was great! First of what I hope is many. It's fun talking shop on these and hearing the stories and knowledge that goes along with that. There are some farm day events here in Va but not many with GT platforms in the events. I missed the big show in Pa and I'd like to get together with others before that rolls back around. 👍🏻

• Like 1

squonk

@elcamino/wheelhorse Is this in your "wheel house"? :)

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk Yes Squonky this is my part of the state , US southern rednecks can always find the BBQ without asking directions .:ROTF:

In fact I saw @dells68 Emory , and grandfather yesterday on their way home from a haul. They are going to wear out the Dodge hauling stuff back to the western part of Ole Virginia . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

dells68
9 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk Yes Squonky this is my part of the state , US southern rednecks can always find the BBQ without asking directions .:ROTF:

In fact I saw @dells68 Emory , and grandfather yesterday on their way home from a haul. They are going to wear out the Dodge hauling stuff back to the western part of Ole Virginia . 

Somebody's got to bring the horses west Jim!  Might as well be me.  I'm done for now, err at least till something else catches my eye!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19richie66
7 hours ago, clueless said:

I’ll be up in your neck of the woods to get my 953 labor day weekend. My brother n law lives in Navarre. 

The Tuul Crib

Hey man you can come down have all the heat you want right now brother. I'm in Nashville and right now I'm drinking tea and babysitting my new pony and  what a little beast. My hats off to the boys at AZ tractors. I got this motor from him, didn't even hear it and he sent it to me, it runs runs perfect! 

I'm also debating whether or not to work on my 312-8  I just picked up. Suns a little hard on the cranial surface !  Cranks but no spark

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4586.JPG

IMG_4595.JPG

Edited by The Tool Crib
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1