Marv

Longest mower restore ever

WHX??

Been there Marv.... somehow other projects just keep jumping in front! Looks like you got her on the run tho! :handgestures-thumbupright:

Uncle Buck

Off to a roaring start there!

• Haha 2

Lee1977

Now if you can find all the parts you start putting it back together.:ychain:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Marv
On 8/1/2018 at 6:02 PM, Lee1977 said:

Now if you can find all the parts you start putting it back together.:ychain:

No problem, when I took it apart I put all the parts where "I knew I could put my hand right on them". :ROTF:Weeeell, it is a few days later.  A few hours searching turned them up. Do need to get some 

hardware though. See, it goes bad when it has been sitting so long. I did do something different to the deck though. It is one that did not have the reinforcing bar aound the perimeter so I made one for it.

Marv

• Like 1

Lee1977
47 minutes ago, Marv said:

No problem, when I took it apart I put all the parts where "I knew I could put my hand right on them". :ROTF:Weeeell, it is a few days later.  A few hours searching turned them up. Do need to get some 

hardware though. See, it goes bad when it has been sitting so long. I did do something different to the deck though. It is one that did not have the reinforcing bar aound the perimeter so I made one for it.

Marv

Good deal on the reinforcing bar, I did that to my 48" deck about 10 years ago. I also put Dogwood rollers with brass bushings on it. I kept busting about one plastic roller a year. I have only had to replace one Dogwood roller, and that because it came off the rear and I backed over it. Here is a picture showing one Dogwood roller.

SAM_0416.jpgpc screen shot

• Like 1