WVHillbilly520H

Another WV Horse rescued.

elcamino/wheelhorse

Man you did good, if want to get rid of the Sears rear blade let me know. I have never seen one of those tool bars . You sure hit the mother load with that purchase.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Mega :wh: haul...

lucky dog you. :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H

Here's the pic I posted awhile back and what started today's haul.

IMAG4256.jpg

WVHillbilly520H
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

You sure hit the mother load with that purchase.

Funny the wife doesn't see it that way.

Man you did good, I have never seen one of those tool bars .

Yeah my first, wonder what the value would be on this wonderment @CasualObserver?

if want to get rid of the Sears rear blade let me know.

Will do, that was one of the few things I actually bid on last year at that big Auction in Zion's Crossroads/Charlottesville, it went for crazy money more than what @dells68 got the C125 for Emory.    That Kohler Command OHV is smooth and quiet with a redneck engineering muffler (check out the video I posted above).

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

That is quiet , nothing wrong with Red neck engineering as long as dynamite and adult beverages are not part of the engineering. :ROTF:     

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

CasualObserver

Those Brinly kits are pretty scarce for sure. I wonder how many were ever sold. I think the whole convertible kit idea is probably more of a novelty. Gotta be a pain to have to disassemble and reassemble every time you want to change it. I've never seen a complete kit... I've seen three of them before... One had the plow and the other two were the cultivators. As for what it's worth in dollars, hard to say, like anything... Depends on how bad a buyer wants it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Nice finds Jeff. You done goood.

• Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

Jeff—that is an AWESOME haul!  I have never seen one of the tool bar kits in person.  I’m sure it must be a fairly rare setup.  As for the command—my uncle just started using the 314-8 that he picked up a couple of years ago and I was also impressed with how smooth and quiet it runs.  I love the fact that it has full pressure lube and an oil filter on a single cylinder engine.  

I’ll bet there is no cigarette lighter on your new machine but it has the early 2000’s necessity—a cup holder:D!

You did good my friend! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H

Well I unloaded the trailer of the attachments this morning (the tractor was left in WV at my parents) so here's a couple pics and I'm sure everyone knows what a long frame 42" snow plow looks like.

IMAG4774.jpg

IMAG4776.jpg

IMAG4777.jpg

IMAG4778.jpg

IMAG4779.jpg

IMAG4780.jpg

IMAG4781.jpg

IMAG4782.jpg

IMAG4783.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

PeacemakerJack

That Massey snow blower sure looks to be in good condition.  That makes me think of @Achto‘s buddy Jason who has a pretty awesome collection of Massey GT’s.  What are your plans with that? Are you gonna keep it and try it out on one of your horses this upcoming winter?

Edited by PeacemakerJack
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Machineguy

I’ve got two Massey Gt’s myself if you feel like parting with that blower. I’m not to far away either! :greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by Machineguy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H
58 minutes ago, PeacemakerJack said:

That Massey snow blower sure looks to be in good condition.  That makes me think of @Achto‘s buddy Jason who has a pretty awesome collection of Massey GT’s.  What are your plans with that? Are you gonna keep it and try it out on one of your horses this upcoming winter?

51 minutes ago, Machineguy said:

I’ve got two Massey Gt’s myself if you feel like parting with that blower. I’m not to far away either! :greetings-clappingyellow:

I just know from what I was shown/told it does fit/attach/work on the 315, but as far as me using hadn't planned on it with having the "deuce" on 1 520 a 54" plow on the other and the eMax with FEL, @Machineguy PM sent.

• Excellent 1

WVHillbilly520H
3 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

Jeff—that is an AWESOME haul!  I have never seen one of the tool bar kits in person.  I’m sure it must be a fairly rare setup.  As for the command—my uncle just started using the 314-8 that he picked up a couple of years ago and I was also impressed with how smooth and quiet it runs.  I love the fact that it has full pressure lube and an oil filter on a single cylinder engine.  

I’ll bet there is no cigarette lighter on your new machine but it has the early 2000’s necessity—a cup holder:D!

You did good my friend! 

Josh, yes all the 3/4/500 series should have came equipped with the beverage holder whether malted, caffeinated, or otherwise, just thinking that would be great on the 520/deuce/cab combo for hot chocolate and chucking snow.

• Haha 3

PeacemakerJack

:text-yeahthat::ROTF:

“...hot chocolate and chucking snow”

With that awesome cab you have and a GREAT snow removal machine—add the “malted, caffeinated, or otherwise”—you have a combo that will keep you in the cab moving the white stuff until the beverage runs out!:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@WVHillbilly520H Are you planning on storing all those pieces and parts in your used tire store ? :ROTF: I had to go there could not help my self.

WVHillbilly520H

@WVHillbilly520H Are you planning on storing all those pieces and parts in your used tire store ? :ROTF: I had to go there could not help my self.

No actually behind the magic tire emporium as I've run out of floor space in the Red Tractor Shed how could that ever happened with an 18'w x 20'L x 8' t side building :think:...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lee1977

It would be easy to fab. up a few more bars and hitches so every piece would be ready to use.

• Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H
21 minutes ago, Lee1977 said:

It would be easy to fab. up a few more bars and hitches so every piece would be ready to use.

So true, I believe the selling point was "space saving" vs all 3 implements in full.

Achto

Looks like a great haul Jeff!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

WVHillbilly520H

Worked the :wh: over the weekend here's a couple pics...grass hadn't been cut since I bought it some even longer, still fighting that cub in front of it I swear it's possessed since finding the rodent motel every time I get 1 problem fixed something else is broken,(from burnt out coil and spark plugs to carb issues  now the fuel pump) Jeff.

IMAG4831.jpg

IMAG4832.jpg

IMAG4833.jpg

IMAG4834.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3