Machineguy

Garden Tractor Hobby. Addiction or mental illness?

Machineguy
12 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I picked up a Scag Freedom Z, 24 hp Kohler, 52” fabricated deck.  Brought mowing from 5 hours to 45 minutes!

My Dad was a Fireman and we had a decent mowing and snow removal business. I grew up around mowing equipment and I’ll never forget how zero turns changed it all. Can’t beat one for mowing but you don’t plow a garden with one and they just don’t look as good either!!! Lol

Scags are a good mower I’m sure you’re gonna enjoy having it. Now, go get some more tractors to play with now that you have extra time!!! 

Edited by Machineguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Machineguy

We had a rear steering Toro Grounds Master and I remembered thinking, it’ll never get better than this!! Then we bought two Choppers! Here’s the last one bought 27hp Generac 60”  Still have a 2001 XW2800 with 5,000 hours on it. 

AMERICAN MADE!!! 

B2B577E1-9D7E-43F1-A3FF-63C7E4BBF27E.jpeg

ClassicTractorProfessor

It's very easy to get wrapped up in these little tractors, I started out with only my 1277, now I'm up to 5 Horses, a Choremaster one wheeler, and have bought and sold several other brand tractors. When it gets bad enough that you have to start buying larger tractors that's when you know you've really got a problem :laughing-rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1