Graydon

My Next Project, GT-14

Graydon

Welcome to my second Wheel Horse Project, the GT-14. To date Ive now managed to get the tractor running sweetly, with everything else now working as it should. The cutting deck, however, is going to need some serious TLC. Here in the UK, its very difficult, if not near impossible to find parts, so any help would be appreciated. For the tractor, I'm currently looking for a steering wheel. For the cutting deck I need new bearings and blades, plastic rollers and one replacement shaft.

1.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 6

19richie66

Looks like a good solid start. Deck does look a little worn but worth saving. I'll be following along.

Edited by 19richie66

harryt

Glad you got it home ok and I’m sure you will sort it all out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, Graydon said:

Ive now managed to get the tractor running sweetly, with everything else now working as it should.

:text-coolphotos:    You have a few cosmetic issues to overcome but having it run and perform well is a major accomplishment.     :woohoo:

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!

Be sure to post a pic of that seat in the Ugly Seat Thread - just search for "Ugly Seat Contest" on the main search bar and it will pop right up...

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

I will be following along, I just brought home a GT14 today! I will get a thread started soon. 

Lots of good GT14 threads on here for checking out! 

Randy

• Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1