Wildhorse

655 transformation to 855

ebinmaine

I like it!!

• Thanks 1

WHNJ701

good looking machine, the lights look good, could u post some more pics of the headlights and what u used?

Wildhorse
27 minutes ago, jabelman said:

good looking machine, the lights look good, could u post some more pics of the headlights and what u used?

I used a pair of nos Pathfinder sealed beam tractor lights. I'll get more pics as soon as I can for you. I fabricated a couple brackets for them out of 1/8" flat stock mounted to existing holes in frame. Had to paint them red of course 😊

A14A65EC-E49C-4120-86A0-7B843E499E9B.jpeg

A6D8B6F6-C372-4FDF-944A-ECAF6692E666.jpeg

Edited by Wildhorse
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

That thing looks ridiculously sweet! You did a great job! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

Also, where did you get those headlights? 

Edited by Mike'sHorseBarn
  • Thanks 1

CasualObserver

I'm really digging those chrome rims. Can we get a couple pics of just those tire/wheel combos please? :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chris G

I love it. That looks really sharp! Great job

• Thanks 1

Wildhorse
6 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

That thing looks ridiculously sweet! You did a great job! :handgestures-thumbupright: 

Also, where did you get those headlights? 

I got them from an old farm feed and machinery store in town a few years ago. They closed up after over a 100 years in business.

Mike'sHorseBarn

Don't you hate to see businesses like that go under? 

I'm looking for a set of lights like that. They have a vintage look to them. Want to put some on a panzer I'm working on right now.

Wildhorse
9 hours ago, CasualObserver said:

I'm really digging those chrome rims. Can we get a couple pics of just those tire/wheel combos please? :text-coolphotos:

There Douglas wheels and Carlisle tires 

1F947C7B-7107-4B6D-BB2D-70B616C29C5C.jpeg

0AF0ACB5-D1FC-4704-A2D4-6F0AFBCFDC17.jpeg

• Like 3

Wildhorse
6 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

Don't you hate to see businesses like that go under? 

I'm looking for a set of lights like that. They have a vintage look to them. Want to put some on a panzer I'm working on right now.

Yes, it is sad to see old stores that helped build a town close down. Progress is what some say, I say it's the end of a great era when people knew each other in town and were civil to each other with common goals. Nothing like a walk down Main St. and being able to chat with anybody in a friendly manner. Try eBay maybe for some vintage lights, I see them on there too. These were actually in original box on shelf from the 60's. Hard to believe they sat on shelf that long in store. I loved going in and just chatting with the older gentleman and hearing stories about the history of town. A rail line used to run right in back of store during the steam era, tracks are still there.

• Like 1

squonk

Reminds me of a Farmall ! :occasion-xmas:

Not cheap but these look like they'd fit the bill! :banana-jumprope:

https://www.steinertractor.com/IHS351R12V-complete-headlight-assembly-red-12v--fits-many-farmall-models?&TF=FCDDF7FACFBB

• Thanks 1