WHX??

A Possible Gibson Score

oliver2-44

Good luck, I’ll be standing by, I also like Gibson’s 

• Thanks 1

ebinmaine

Hope this all works out for you to get and tinker with.

I'll be watching....

Wicked cool machine!

• Like 1

Stormin

That looks in good nick. Get the 2nd gear sorted and it'll be an excellent show exhibit and worker. Leave it looking as is though. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Thanks 1

Achto

Definitely looks like there has been a little reengineering done ( like the battery box?, & some of the engine tins) but that would be a great machine to add to the heard. As for the rest it may be hard to tell, the owner of Gibson changed his mind a lot. I see that one has the 16" wheels on the back, some came with 24" rears. The color? well who knows. Gray & red was most common but it kinda depended on what was on sale or what a customer might want.

I think that you need to add that to the collection Jim!! Driving around with the tiller steering is a grin.:D Plus, is that a mold board plow that I see hanging on the back?!?! :-o It would be a lot of fun to run that thing down a furrow.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 4

WHX??

Yes plow on the back and I think that's how 2nd got trashed. Also has a cultivator for it. This one appears to be green like yours Dan under the barn dust. The PO cobble ments would be fairly easy to reverse. Don't know if I will have time before portage but will try and get it to Symco.:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHX??
6 hours ago, Stormin said:

Leave it looking as is though

Fer sure Norm ....a bath maybe  and some mechanical work and that's it!