dclarke

Gift Horse

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:                        What a wonderful gift,     Only thing my neighbor gave me was summer squash!                        :ychain:

I'm thinking the Tractor is better....  But I do like summer squash.

Nice catch Denny !!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

pfrederi

Magnum 18 ...Nice neighbor!!

one thing.  if you plan on using a deck with a manual PTO look up the spec number of the engine.  Not all Magnums had thrust bearings to deal with end loading...

Edited by pfrederi
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

dclarke
53 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

Magnum 18 ...Nice neighbor!!

one thing.  if you plan on using a deck with a manual PTO look up the spec number of the engine.  Not all Magnums had thrust bearings to deal with end loading...

Good to know, Paul. Thanks! 

Terry M

Nice Denny!   :)

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  Sweet new :wh: ride you've got there Denny, congrats.   :text-bravo:

• Thanks 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

What a beauty, best of luck.

Glenn

• Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

Love the Black Hoods! :ph34r:

:bow-blue:

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

That is a great gift Denny!  Looks awesome and fresh Magnum Power to boot:handgestures-thumbupright:

Looking at those monster tires on the back, I was thinking that if you put @ebinmaine‘s front tires from the Patriot Horse that you could probably cross a lake without sinking:think:

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

That is a great gift Denny!  Looks awesome and fresh Magnum Power to boot:handgestures-thumbupright:

Looking at those monster tires on the back, I was thinking that if you put @ebinmaine‘s front tires from the Patriot Horse that you could probably cross a lake without sinking:think:

:lol:

Yeah buddy !!!

Hey go big or go home.

Step it up a notch to 20 x 10 x 8 .

Shynon

Wow Denny you sure got some nice neighbors. Like the looks of those tires, makes a guy want to go pulling. 

• Like 2

prondzy

Nice tractor Denny!

• Thanks 1

Wild Bill in VA

Admittedly I have had a more then one Wheel Horse dropped off at my house for me to keep BUT as far as having a good neighbor ........ well let me tell ya' a story about mine. For 10 years now this neighbor has been calling the county about me for frivolous reasons such as my L-82 Corvette that was in my driveway the license was out of date and the window trim on my house was rough looking. Small things I know but when the complaint to county was about all the Wheel Horses in my back yard of which was not against any county laws but I was told to do something about them.  Now the young man from the county that was checking on this issue knew about Wheel Horses because he has his grandfathers Wheel Horse and wanted to fix it up (what other house could he stop at for that kind of information or parts). He told me to take all the tractors out and he would come by to make sure the yard was clean and take pictures of everything gone for his files. Then I had to put up a privacy fence, yes folks at 7 feet tall ain't many guys in the NBA that can see over this fence ! Now these tall fences ain't cheap either as it cost me over $5000 and this was at Christmas time too. For tractor storage while the fence was being built I had to take load after load of Wheel Horses 3 counties away  to keep at a friends house to get them out of sight . Once everything was done with the fence I brought them all back home of which this took a total of 6 weeks.

So ifn's ya' got a neighbor who is willing to give a you a Wheel Horse watch out for the one who want to take them away.

Wild Bill in Richmond, VA

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

stevasaurus

Hey @Wild Bill in VA...aren't all the Virginia back yards like yours???    :ychain:  :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 3