Aretino

Mid Mount Grader Fit

Aretino

Will a mid mount grader blade from a C-175 fit a 314-8?

squonk

Yes

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:

The mid mount grader blade will work on most :wh: models as long as they have the proper attachment points on the frame or rear axle depending on the grader blade model.

There is one thing we expect from new members;       :wwp:

Aretino

Thanks for the replies. Grader Blade Im looking at is in excellent condition, missing lift arm. Been looking for this attachment for several years. Thinking that making a lift arm should be possible. May need advise on size and shape of lift arm.

Aretino

I ordered the lift link from wheelhorsepartsandmore. Thanks!

• Excellent 1

CasualObserver

@Aretino you won't be disappointed, Lowell's stuff it top notch.

:think: now... if I can just talk him into referral credits... :lol: @wheelhorseman

• Haha 3

FatJackDurham

I just modified my grade blade so that it would work on my GT-14. It was the wrong length and the blade was too far back to connect to the hydraulic lift arm I have for my dozer blade. Also, the rear bar was too narrow for the GT-14 rear attachment dohicky.

I cut off the back end of a sacrificial plow attachment I never planned to use, welded it on and now it fits pretty good. I had to cut new angle slots because at full angle it hit the front tires. I supposed that means I could move it backwards, but i'd have to cut out the existing bar or change my attachment bracket on the GT-14, and come up with a lift extension. But I'm happy with how it came out. I didn't like it dangling on the chain under the 416-8, I had to stand on it to get any digging power. The hydraulics of the GT-14 make it work more easily.