Shynon

Portage Wi. Garden Tractor Daze July 12,13,14,15

new2horses

What an incredible show and an awesome bunch of people! So happy that I made the trip and plan to be there again next year.

Enough good can't be said about job Bret Esse and his crew do to make this a premier event! Thank you Bret and everyone else involved!

Looking forward to next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4

wheelhorseman
14 minutes ago, new2horses said:

What an incredible show and an awesome bunch of people! So happy that I made the trip and plan to be there again next year.

Enough good can't be said about job Bret Esse and his crew do to make this a premier event! Thank you Bret and everyone else involved!

It was a pleasure meeting you David and enjoyed the conversation it truly is a fantastic show Brett does an excellent job!! Looking forward to seeing you again next year when wheel horse will break the 939 tractor record at the show because Wheel horse is the feature next year!!!

I have a commitment from a diehard Deere guy that says if we break the thousand tractor mark next year he will ride around on a wheel horse at the show!!!!

• Excellent 4

CasualObserver
5 hours ago, new2horses said:

David, thanks so much for making the trip... as Lowell said, it was a real pleasure to meet you.  Glad you had a good enough time to want to come back... I know its a ways of a drive from down there in AR!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3