Jrblanke

Resistance is futile...post big show purchase!

jay bee

I'd say "You did good"!!! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

cleat

I see it has the rear lift as well. Bonus.

Good haul.

• Thanks 1

AMC RULES

:handgestures-thumbsup: Nice :wh: score James...

good to see you posting here again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, Jrblanke said:

looks like it has never had a bath in its life.

:text-coolphotos:            Nice find James. Looks like the grass clippings have never been removed from the cooling fins of the Eaton too.

Jrblanke

Jim, Thanks for the thumbs up man!

Dick, thats the rare original grass option. Almost as rare as the WH hood radio! By the way, I missed you again at the big show. I'll meet you one day! hahaha.

Craig, Thanks man! I hope to keep up with things on here a little better. WIth the little one, and several other hobbies, sometimes the lawn tractors take the back seat. Great seeing you at the show!

Cleat, Thanks man! Yeah I was tickled to see that too. I've never had one with the lift. 

• Haha 1